CPU cooler: Alphacool Eisbaer 360 - 120.79

motherboard: MSI X99A GAMING PRO CARBON - -329.99

memory: Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB (4 x 8GB) - 172.99

storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 1TB - 349.99

video card: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 DirectX 12 GTX 1080 SEA HAWK EK X -  1,619.08

case: EVGA DG-86 - 199.99

power supply: EVGA 1000w 80 plus gold fully modular - 159.99

TOTAL- $3369.07

update: thanks for the advice. I changed the cpu to the correct socket type and changed the video card. To make things clear, the aio cooler is exandable and I am going to add the graphics cards into the loop. This is going to be used for 4k media veiwing, VR gaming, 4k gaming, and some editing.

update 2: changed the aio cooler to the 360mm version

any thoughts/advice would be appreciated 

The build won't even work. Skylake is LGA1151 and cannot be used on LGA2011-3 motherboards.

Why are you getting STRIX waterblocks for FTW Gaming cards?

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Those water blocks won't work with those cards, and you forgot to include all of the rest of the parts for the liquid cooling loop. And it would be quite odd for you to have an AIO for the CPU and a custom loop for the GPUs. And you're wasting money on a lot of those parts. You can make this build much cheaper with the same performance.

What's the goal of the build?

What will you be using it for?

What exactly are you going to be running monitor wise?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

bro... please.... inform yourself before spending $3000+ dollars...

it's like... gggrrrhhhhhh !!!!!!!!

YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG!!!!!!

So your CPU is cooled by an AIO yet you have waterblocks for your GPUs ? wtf

Please, google my friend. If you are planning a custom loop for that kind of system and you want quality components, your budget will be way over $3k

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

59 minutes ago, dizmo said:

did not mean to quote dizmo and I dont know how to delete a comment

Edited by assasinscreed00
mistake

49 minutes ago, dizmo said:

What's the goal of the build?

What will you be using it for?

What exactly are you going to be running monitor wise?

I plan to use this for VR, 4k gaming, 4k media veiwing, and some video editing. I am planning on buying the Acer XB280HK bprz Black 28" as a primamary display and i have a 1440p secondary display.

27 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

So your CPU is cooled by an AIO yet you have waterblocks for your GPUs ? wtf

Please, google my friend. If you are planning a custom loop for that kind of system and you want quality components, your budget will be way over $3k

the aio is expandable and i will and the video cards into the loop

Just now, assasinscreed00 said:

the aio is expandable and i will and the video cards into the loop

They will run really hot. 240mm will not cool cpu and gpus effectively, infact they will probably thermally throttle like hell.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

Just now, iiNNeX said:

They will run really hot. 240mm will not cool cpu and gpus effectively, infact they will probably thermally throttle like hell.

yes, I did have thoughts about this and was planning to change the aio to the 360mm version which i think will cool it adequately. thanks for confirming my thought

1 hour ago, assasinscreed00 said:

Snip

You say your AIO is expandable.... that doesn't mean you can throw whatever you want at it. a single 240 is about what you need to contain the heat on an overclocked 6700k, but it doesn't account for 2 extra GPU's or the fan speed/noise needed to keep those temps down. You couldn't overclock those 3 things on a 240 rad. You probably couldn't even run those 3 things not overclocked. You're going to need at LEAST 360mm of radiator space. Ideally you want much more than that, especially if you intend to do ANY overclocking (720mm would be ideal, more if you want.) or you're going to need some really fast and noise fans. Then there is the issue of the pump. AIO pumps are typically not designed for the resistance you're going to encounter in more than one radiator + CPU block + 2 GPU blocks + whatever hosing you're going to be using.

Secondly, you need blocks that can actually fit your GPU's. The strix blocks are designed for strix cards. You could buy default 1080 blocks from EK and put them on a EVGA SC card if you want since it uses the stock PCB, but that is about as mix-matchy as it gets. either get strix cards, or get the right blocks.

Thirdly, you need the correct motherboard for your CPU or the correct CPU for your motherboard. The two you have listed are not compatible.

37 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

You say your AIO is expandable.... that doesn't mean you can throw whatever you want at it. a single 240 is about what you need to contain the heat on an overclocked 6700k, but it doesn't account for 2 extra GPU's or the fan speed/noise needed to keep those temps down. You couldn't overclock those 3 things on a 240 rad. You probably couldn't even run those 3 things not overclocked. You're going to need at LEAST 360mm of radiator space. Ideally you want much more than that, especially if you intend to do ANY overclocking (720mm would be ideal, more if you want.) or you're going to need some really fast and noise fans. Then there is the issue of the pump. AIO pumps are typically not designed for the resistance you're going to encounter in more than one radiator + CPU block + 2 GPU blocks + whatever hosing you're going to be using.

Secondly, you need blocks that can actually fit your GPU's. The strix blocks are designed for strix cards. You could buy default 1080 blocks from EK and put them on a EVGA SC card if you want since it uses the stock PCB, but that is about as mix-matchy as it gets. either get strix cards, or get the right blocks.

Thirdly, you need the correct motherboard for your CPU or the correct CPU for your motherboard. The two you have listed are not compatible.

I will look into the info of the pump they use in the aio. But other than that, I've changed the cpu to the correct socket, corrected the blocks, and changed it to the larger version aio

update: they say the pump can easily support a loop with two rads and two gpus, but they do not include any specifics such as head pressure

update 2: I have looked into this further and think i have to change my cooling solution because of the pump strength. Thanks for the help.