Pros and Cons of Corsair H110i GT vs Swiftech H220

https://amzn.com/B00SIKYZJ6 << Corsair H100i GT

https://amzn.com/B01AOCEEJG << Swiftech H220 X2

I'm partial to the Swiftech because of its name and pedigree. However the few reviews for it cite issues with the PWM splitter and the issues with tech support (because a small company like swiftech has maybe three people on their HelpDesk team)

On the other hand, the corsair H110i is the latest iteration of the well-known hydro series that, while pretty vanilla, gets the job done. Its also nearly $50 cheaper, while having better surface area because its a 140mm rad.

I guess I'm really just asking about a decent two-fan AIO for my case. Since its the h440, it can fit 240 or 280 rads up top.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Pros for corsair, Cheap, corsair Link (questionable advantage as the likes of cam by nzxt is can be a good free alternative) .  

Pros for swiftech,  customisable with dyes,  can be expanded in the future with additional / different blocks.    

My opinion,  go with corsair unless you ever want to change cpu block or add additional components. Also  Imo the swiftech device is a good entry model for people wanting to do more custom loops where as the corsair is a install and forget for people just wanting a easy to maintain high performance cooler

Just now, NoobCase said:

Dunno if it the x2 has the same pump issues but h220 is pretty notorious for having the pump die prematurely. 

And if possible i would always go for the one with a lager rad area. 

Corsair RMA service is pretty good at least in the EU. So if the h110i should fail within 2 years they will replace it.  If it takes out other components Corsair is also known for paying for those.