Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Current peripheral set-up....

Steelseries Shift Keyboard, Logitech G402 and Steelseries Dota 2 Mouse pad.

I am running a razor mamba mouse, MacBook 12" 1.3 ghz hooked up to an acer 27" monitor.

Just now, Ferrocto said:

I am running a razer mamba mouse, MacBook 12" 1.3 ghz hooked up to an acer 27" monitor.

I'm currently using a Logitech G410 keyboard, Logitech G230 headset and a Logitech G300S mouse.

God those look slick ... I'm currently using a cheap wireless Hama mouse, a logitech headset and a keyboard from sharkzone 

The keyboard I'm using is the Corsair k70, my mouse is the Mionix Naos 7000 and the headset I'm using is the Steelseries Siberia Elite Prism.

I am just starting out and have  a razer blade stealth along with the core, gtx 1070 and a1440 p monitor on the way in the mail. I know this is probably a random giveaway but if this does matter i think i would be a good choice because im new to the gaming scene and you could very easliy create a lifelong cu

I have a logitech g710+ keyboard a logitech G35 headset that is starting to fall apart, which is why I'd like to win this, and a roccat tyon mouse

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, literally the only good thing in my setup

Mouse: Some random mouse that came with a laptop (I can't see a brand name anywhere)

Headset: Just some crappy in-ear ones that came with my phone

Mousepad: Non-Existent

I would absolutely love a mouse as I've been using the same cheap mouse for about 4 years now :)

I'm currently using an auroza gaming mouse, a microsoft keyboard and some random earphones that I bought in some store.

currently using logitech g600 with razer goliathus mousepad ,no headset using logitech 5.1 speakers and a cheap modecom keyboard

M65 corsair , steelserie keyboard from GT72 and a G930 :D

I am currently gaming on a PS4 so..... I use the gold headset and dualshock 4. I am in the process of building my own gaming pc setup and those peripherals will make it look soooo cool.

I'm using a Logitech Wireless MX1100 and my very first and 20 years old "Cherry-Keyboard" sill works very well for its age :D 

My current peripheral setup 

- Mouse Gamer A4tech X7 V-track F3 Laser 3000cpi Gaming

- SONY MDREX15AP black / and i use the mic from a headset that i broke 1Life hs:flame

- Lenovo Preferred Pro USB Keyboard

- Puzzle carpet 137x70 cm (it works just fine)
-and a Minecraft age screen [square] xD 

Ps Really like that mechanical autore keyboard :D

Awesome to see another giveaway in almost 2 weeks :D 
I'm currently rocking a Microsoft Wheel Optical Mouse and a Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 Keyboard and no mousepad. They are pretty bad quality but they have served me well these past 3-4 years. I kinda regreted blowing off all my savings for my computer on the tower itself but winning this giveaway will make up for it big time!! 
P.S. I don't think my Ozone Black Rage ST headset counts because I'm borrrowing it from a friend.
Good luck to everyone. :) 

I have a logitech m510 wireless mouse and a $10 keyboard from logitech as well. As i am trying to build my first pc, this would be a great start.

I currently have some keyboard that was in the family a mouse that i bought some time ago.  A not too bad pair of HD 681 superlux headphones, but no mouse pad... unless you count the piece of paper i have to use to register the mouse.

Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse, Dell Wired Keyboard, HTC Earbuds, Logitech Desk Mic.

Well, new peripherals would be nice. Since I only have a broken laptop keyboard (the F key is loose, because of my cat), a broken headset (that one is my fault) and, I would consider, do indeed have a good mouse and a generic mouse pad.

Thank you, o/.

i got a mx518 mouse, g710+, ATM50 headphones and a musepad from steelseries

Currently using a bunch of Cosair products, recently got burned by them and looking for a different, more dependable brand!

Current Gaming setup:

MacBook Pro (potato)  

help me plox

Day 23 everyone!! Day 23!!

A Steelseries Call of Duty Black Ops 2 mouse from a couple of years back, a green mouse pad that says peace and water(dont know where that came from) an apple magic keyboard and a pair of sony headphones.