Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I have Tt eSports Talon gaming mouse. Also have a Redragon Karura K502 keyboard. So far both has done me well but the space bar on the keyboard is starting to not respond. Would love to win. Thanks Guys ps I followed on the twitters

I myself have the 2014 blackwidow ultimate and deathadder  CHROMA, but my brother is just starting out in pc gaming. So I would like to enter this for him.

EDIT: he has no peripherals at all by the way. i think maybe a trackball mouse but that's it.

Currently i'm using a Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboard,a Razer Kraken pro headset, a logitech G502 mouse and a 5$ mousepad.

I use full Razer Chroma peripherals...

Razer Naga Chroma

Razer Blackwidow Chroma

Razer Kraken Chroma

Razer Firefly Chroma

But I'm looking for an upgrade as I'm not a fan of Razer's support team. Feenix's products look like they're extremely high quality and I'd love to check them out. 

I'm currently not rocking any keyboard or mouse . I'm new to the pc life , and want to start my new adventures in pc . My build is going to be completed in two weeks , I just need I'm case and keyboard and mouse . I pc is running with 16 gb of ram , a Msi Gtx 1060 , the cooler master case that Linus talks ad out in the beginning of every video ,  a asus red and black mother board , a I-5 skylake cpu . And a 650 watt power supply . It's going to fun playing VR and other games with my friends. Love the YouTube and community. Keep up the good work Linus !!!?

Logitech K120 keyboard and Logitech M570 trackball (solved my carpel tunnel problem). Simple's Listen USB speakers with a Polk Subwoofer. And Plantronics Gamecon Pro1 headset. 

I'm currently using a Logitech G710 Blue, an Anker mouse and Audio Technica ATH-M50's as headphones.

Hello!

I'm using Logitech K200 Keyboard, Logitech MX518 mouse and Razer Goliathus Alpha mousepad and Philips basic headphones.

i wanted to upgrade my setup as it is very old. so i'm trying my luck with this giveaway :D if not the mega combo set, one piece at a time :P 

Using the corsair k30 keyboard, Sabre rgb, and one of their genetic mousemats.

Awesome giveaway! I hope I win this one so I can ditch my crappy peripherals, or give them to the needy. 

Keyboard: Generic Rapoo Keyboard black $4.00

Mouse: Bloody v4 

Headset: Turtle Beach PX51 (for PS4/Xbox) (doesnt work well with PC, and crappy hands-free mic/audio IMO)

Mousepad: Cheapo generic gaming mousepad worth $1

13839786_10154021043137535_1991089857_o.jpg

1 minute ago, Stinkybill3 said:

I myself have the 2014 blackwidow ultimate and deathadder  CHROMA, but my brother is just starting out in pc gaming. So I would like to welcome him to the club with a mouse.

My name on twitter is cactus btw. That could be important.

I currently have a redragon m601 gaming mouse (sounds high end right...nope $15) and a 5 or 6 year old turtle beach px3 headset from the Xbox 360 days. These peripherals accompany my Lenovo y50-70 laptop however I am planning on building my first gaming pc later this summer. 

My current peripheral setup consist in a really good Logitech G502 mouse, a dell standard keyboard and a sony ps3 7.1 wireless gaming headset. 

Need some real improvement quickly.

Some Gigabyte mouse and Dell Keyboard lol

I'm from the US btw.

Thanks for the giveaway guys. 

I'm using a genius x-g510, a generic Dell keyboard and audiotechnica's m40x. 

I need this, still using OEM keyboard, mouse and mousepad. (I know shame on me for getting an oem PC)

And Samsung earphones that came with my S6

20160727_083740.jpg

i have:

no headset :'(

logitech G502 gaming mouse

CMStorm Devastator keyboard

no mouse pad.

if i could choose i would like the headset, but it's up to you guys. :)

I have a really old Dell keyboard that came with my computer, a wireless usb Logitech mouse you can get anywhere, and an old (and discontinued) pair of Skullcandy Hesh 2 headphones.

LogitechMK520 wireless keyboard and mouse combo, Glorious Extended White gaming mouse mat and Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X headphones

Keyboard - Coolermaster Storm Quickfire XT with blues

Mouse - Logitech G300

No headset, rocking them speakers.

/e typo

CPU - i3 4130 - 3.4GHz - Stock Cooling

GPU - Palit 750GTX 2GB (Single Fan)

MB   - ASRock H81M-DGS R2

Corsair K70 Rapid Fire Keyboard 

Roccat Nyth RGB Mouse

Also sporting AKG K7XX and Corsair H2100 headphones

I use a Logitech Wave keyboard and a Logitech G700S wireless gaming mouse. My headset is a Senheiser HD429.

i am using a old Logitech wireless mouse we got at staples for $20 my keybored is the china generic special.