most compact atx case

kelvinhall05

does anybody know what the smallest atx case is that is black and has a side window? please include a link

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

9 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

does anybody know what the smallest atx case is that is black and has a side window? please include a link

Do you want a tower case, a cube case? I mean there are a lot of cases out there. Also may I ask why you want a really small full atx case?

To clarify, you want the smallest case that is ATX form factor, and not a small case like an ITX form factor?

If that is the deal, then fungal may have hit the nail on the head just now. the 400C is a pretty good option. the 450D as well from corsair is good.

22 hours ago, The Elder Smurf said:

Do you want a tower case, a cube case? I mean there are a lot of cases out there. Also may I ask why you want a really small full atx case?

i cant find any am3+ mini itx boards, and most matx cases ive seen are about the same size as full atx boards

Thanks guys! I think that i will probably stick with the 400c, since the lian li case is a little out of my price range...;)

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Check out the Cooltek/Jonsbo W2. I have one and it's fantastic. Cube style if that's your thing.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

20 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

i cant find any am3+ mini itx boards, and most matx cases ive seen are about the same size as full atx boards

I wouldn't recommend buying an fx cpu at this point. I have nothing against amd and I own two fx cpus, a 4350 and a 8300. Both are great cpu's, but they are so old at this point, it would be like running out and getting a 2600k for a brand new pc, just not worth it. Also an i5 6500 with an h110 mini itx board will solve your sff problem, just saying.

And if you REALLY WANT AMD, am4 is coming up in the next few months and those cpus if anywhere near rumor, would be definitely worth looking into

21 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Thanks guys! I think that i will probably stick with the 400c, since the lian li case is a little out of my price range...;)

Dont bother getting FX because they're already very outdated and you can go mITX with Intel. Also, no ITX motherboards because no space for a north and south bridge. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats