HDMI and VGA for Dual Monitor setup

ZombotXV

I was wondering if it is possible to have one of the monitors with HDMI and the other with VGA?

And if it is, is there anything I should know about it in terms of image quality?

That should work just fine, as long as you have the right connectors and enough horsepower to drive as many pixels as you're wanting to display.

What GPU are you using?

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, Scythe Fuma 2, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, 2x16GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4-3600, WD Black 500GB NVME SSD, 2TB WD Green HDD, ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING, SilverStone SX700-G, Cooler Master NR200P

Designed for Windows Vista

1 minute ago, lightningdude38 said:

That should work just fine, as long as you have the right connectors and enough horsepower to drive as many pixels as you're wanting to display.

What GPU are you using?

The thing is that I'm not using any GPU. That's why I only have and HDMI port and a VGA port from my motherboard.

The processor I have is a Intel Core i3-4610 3.6Ghz with Intel HD Graphics 4400

Just now, ZombotXV said:

The thing is that I'm not using any GPU. That's why I only have and HDMI port and a VGA port from my motherboard.

The processor I have is a Intel Core i3-4610 3.6Ghz with Intel HD Graphics 4400

That should be fine but the max you should do is two 1080p monitors, or you might get some graphical slowdowns

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, Scythe Fuma 2, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, 2x16GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4-3600, WD Black 500GB NVME SSD, 2TB WD Green HDD, ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING, SilverStone SX700-G, Cooler Master NR200P

5 minutes ago, Aytex said:

It is possible, I am doing it right now Lol

vYveehvIfwmQOQ0FKVek1tW5M9MVrKobEr3HwBYh

Anyways it should work either way image quality should be the same ish

Thank you! Cool setup btw. A little messy but still awesome

Just now, lightningdude38 said:

That should be fine but the max you should do is two 1080p monitors, or you might get some graphical slowdowns

Ok, thank you. I will only use it to play League of Legends and The Binding of Issac. I'll buy a GPU later.

One last question, will I be able to run LoL nicely when having dual monitors at 1080p and these specs:

CPU: i3-4160 w/Intel HD Graphics 4400

RAM: 8GB (4gbx4gb)

Power Supply: EVGA 500W

Just now, ZombotXV said:

Ok, thank you. I will only use it to play League of Legends and The Binding of Issac. I'll buy a GPU later.

One last question, will I be able to run LoL nicely when having dual monitors at 1080p and these specs:

CPU: i3-4160 w/Intel HD Graphics 4400

RAM: 8GB (4gbx4gb)

Power Supply: EVGA 500W

I don't know about nice settings but with Intel HD Graphics 530 I was able to play LoL at around 70 fps on medium settings with a 1080p monitor and a 1024x768 monitor

PC Specs:

1 minute ago, lightningdude38 said:

I don't know about nice settings but with Intel HD Graphics 530 I was able to play LoL at around 70 fps on medium settings with a 1080p monitor and a 1024x768 monitor

Ok, I think I should be fine. Thanks for replying!