Networking Information and Inquiry

So I have an awkward house where my router stays behind/above the tv and I am two rooms away I have had some weird internet problems and am barely able to fix them. I have no way of directly connecting to my router so I wondering if there was a coaxial to cat 6a connector/hub because I have no way of connecting my computer to the router unless I use a powerline networking system. So the question is if the Coax to Cat 6 exists would it be possible to connect that to my pc and if so would it be better than a powerline system? Also could I get a router that would take in a Coax and the just connect it to my pc using a Cat 6? Is there anything I can even do? 

16 minutes ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

So I have an awkward house where my router stays behind/above the tv and I am two rooms away I have had some weird internet problems and am barely able to fix them. I have no way of directly connecting to my router so I wondering if there was a coaxial to cat 6a connector/hub because I have no way of connecting my computer to the router unless I use a powerline networking system. So the question is if the Coax to Cat 6 exists would it be possible to connect that to my pc and if so would it be better than a powerline system? Also could I get a router that would take in a Coax and the just connect it to my pc using a Cat 6? Is there anything I can even do? 

What you are thinking of is called a MoCa adapter. They are in between Powerline and hard wiring. Not sure what you meant about your last question about the router.

My native language is C++

51 minutes ago, tt2468 said:

What you are thinking of is called a MoCa adapter. They are in between Powerline and hard wiring. Not sure what you meant about your last question about the router.

basically all I have in my room is two coaxial outlets and a very old telephone outlet and I need a way to get a wired internet connection because I can't directly connect to my router. I have seen routers that take in a coaxial cable and let out cat 6 cables so I thought it might work but I'll just buy them and see if it even works

Just now, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

basically all I have in my room is two coaxial outlets and a very old telephone outlet and I need a way to get a wired internet connection because I can't directly connect to my router. I have seen routers that take in a coaxial cable and let out cat 6 cables so I thought it might work but I'll just buy them and see if it even works

You don't want a modem, you want MoCa adapters. A modem will not work. Look up MoCa and do some learning.

My native language is C++

14 minutes ago, tt2468 said:

You don't want a modem, you want MoCa adapters. A modem will not work. Look up MoCa and do some learning.

thanks