Wireless Gaming Headset recommendation

DarylEPerez

I'm into getting some 7.1 surrounded gaming headsets and wanted to make sure I'm doing some right purchase.

Headsets I'm planing to buy:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VANOFY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Now, if there's something better, PLEASE do a favor and suggest. I'm on a 120 budget.

2020:AMD Ryzen 3900X | XFX 5700XT | 2TB m.2 | 32GBDDR4 @ 3200MHz | Corsair CX750M | ASUS X570 Strix | NZXT H100

2013:AMD FX-8350 @ 4.62GHz ~ 5.2GHz | XFX R9 290X 2x Crossfire | (x4) 2TB HDDs in RAID1 | 16GBDDR3 @ 1866MHz | GS800 | NZXT 810

7.1 surround headsets have always sounded too echoey for me. If you really wanted 7.1, get a good stereo headset and a soundcard to replicate virtual 7.1 surround.

7.1 surround headsets have always sounded too echoey for me. If you really wanted 7.1, get a good stereo headset and a soundcard to replicate virtual 7.1 surround.

To be specific, I'm looking for kind of a deep bass or/and a headset that I really get to know where enemies are before I get to see them. Speaking about FPS games of course.

2020:AMD Ryzen 3900X | XFX 5700XT | 2TB m.2 | 32GBDDR4 @ 3200MHz | Corsair CX750M | ASUS X570 Strix | NZXT H100

2013:AMD FX-8350 @ 4.62GHz ~ 5.2GHz | XFX R9 290X 2x Crossfire | (x4) 2TB HDDs in RAID1 | 16GBDDR3 @ 1866MHz | GS800 | NZXT 810

corsair 2000 is fucking great for bass and much more comfortable than it's other premium brand competitor (logitech g930).

EDIT:

I have both.  I'm not a gamer, but i can still verify the comfort and bass.

G930 or Vengeance 2500 from corsair

..... there is no vengeance 2500 from corsair.  

as a user and owner of the corsair vengeance 2000 they are very nice bassy and similar in sound signature to my beyerdynamic dt770 however the vengeance 2000's mids are absolute poop in comparison. 

for fps games I only play cod. the virtual 7.1 and the soundstage of the corsair V2K in general is absolute rubbish in comparison to the dt770 or my ath ad700. in normal stereo mode the directionality of audio is pretty vague. and in the virtual 7.1 in the initial EAX which it came with at release and in the refreshed dolby headphone that was released shortly after this years CES is also a big pile of poop. the reverb and echoes introduced from the sound virtualizers make the vague directionality even more confusing. 

also the corsair V2K breaks a lot. I've gone through 5 sets they announced a corsair vengeance 2100 that addresses the breaking issues... who knows. 

with all the badmouthing I did of the corsair V2K I will admit they are my most used audio device. especially used for teamspeak when playing with my MMO guild and for walking around the house listening to livestreams/podcasts on my computer while doing chores. 

..... there is no vengeance 2500 from corsair.  

as a user and owner of the corsair vengeance 2000 they are very nice bassy and similar in sound signature to my beyerdynamic dt770 however the vengeance 2000's mids are absolute poop in comparison. 

for fps games I only play cod. the virtual 7.1 and the soundstage of the corsair V2K in general is absolute rubbish in comparison to the dt770 or my ath ad700. in normal stereo mode the directionality of audio is pretty vague. and in the virtual 7.1 in the initial EAX which it came with at release and in the refreshed dolby headphone that was released shortly after this years CES is also a big pile of poop. the reverb and echoes introduced from the sound virtualizers make the vague directionality even more confusing. 

also the corsair V2K breaks a lot. I've gone through 5 sets they announced a corsair vengeance 2100 that addresses the breaking issues... who knows. 

with all the badmouthing I did of the corsair V2K I will admit they are my most used audio device. especially used for teamspeak when playing with my MMO guild and for walking around the house listening to livestreams/podcasts on my computer while doing chores. 

I didn't see nobody responding to the thread so I went ahead about Logitech G930 since I saw that reviews and ratings were better than the Vengeance 2000. I can't cancel the order since I mostly buy on One-Day shipping options, so they're already on their way. Even Linus gave a good review about them, mostly the reason why I bought them besides good rating lol.

The Logitech G930 is a great headset. I've had no experience with the Corsair models but the Logitech models are great.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans