Does This Build Look Good?

For 3D Modeling, battlefield 4 on med to high graphics what do you guys think?

I also would like an SSD and to maybe lower the price but I really like what I have so far.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjXMOsswUpDXdERZZU1NcXc3R3g1REl5QmJiamhmSlE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

BTW everyone on these forums are AMAZING whenever I post you guys reply right away and give me the answers I'm looking for and I just want to thank everyone. :D

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Get a 990Fx motherboard and a Hyper 212 Evo, and a Ducky for the keyboard, Shine 3 with browns

If you're going for 3D modelling, I think you should consider an i7.

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

Get a 990Fx motherboard and a Hyper 212 Evo, and a Ducky for the keyboard, Shine 3 with browns

I'll Check them out but your post came in one min of me posting!!!!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Hmm....I agree with DaftBehemoth, an i7 would be considerably much better for your needs.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I'll Check them out but your post came in one min of me posting!!!!

Also get a Siberia V2 and you won't need an MMO mouse for BF4

I don't know if it looks good there's no photos of it

Haaaaaa

You troll haha

Also get a Siberia V2 and you won't need an MMO mouse for BF4

MMO is for D3 and Minecraft :)

Hmm....I agree with DaftBehemoth, an i7 would be considerably much better for your needs.

ok

Wow i7's are pricey 

Do I really need the cooler? as I would like to keep the price down.

Any Razer keyboard options?

Wow i7's are pricey

An I7 will not work with a 990FX board. Use pcpartpicker.com so you know which parts are compatible and where to get them for the lowest prices. :D

Any Razer keyboard options?

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate? Basically any Razer Cherry MX keyboard would be fine.

An I7 will not work with a 990FX board. Use pcpartpicker.com so you know which parts are compatible and where to get them for the lowest prices. :D

not getting the 990FX

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate? Basically any Razer Cherry MX keyboard would be fine.

people are saying the blackwidow is crap.

It seems weird to get such a cheap motherboard with a high(ish) end CPU and GPU. But if you're aiming to save some money on the build then I guess it's fine. 

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

Krakens are not 7.1 - I would probably replace this with anything from Sennheiser's 55X or 59X range (eg. 555's or 598's)

No headset is 7.1 unless it has at least 7 drivers, let alone the analogue jacks.

Naga is overkill for bf4 - I would suggest g9x, g500 or a simple deathadder.

Razer's only decent keyboards aren't silent at all, so I would go for what @CoolBeans said (shine3 + browns)

Not sure if you realised but you got an m5a97 for a 4770k...

The cpu wont fit lol, its made for AMD's bulldozer cpu range, not Intel's haswell platform.

Do I really need the cooler? as I would like to keep the price down.

You don't need it but for 30$ you should have it

people are saying the blackwidow is crap.

Who?

It's their only mechanical keyboard series. Try looking into other Cherry MX keyboards by other manufacturers.

not getting the 990FX

970 isn't going to work either. AMD motherboards do not work with Intel I7 CPU's.

ok

This benchmark comparison between the AMD FX-8350 and the i7 4770K (you could also opt for the non K version if you don't plan on overclocking) may help you to decide:

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/697?vs=836

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

All of them suck, Ducky Shine 3 with Browns

For the price, they most definitely do suck.

If they lowered the blackwidow to a reasonable cost for a piece of clickity-clackity plastic keys, They would cop a lot less flack.

Their membrane trash is undoubtedly bad, but the bashing of the blackwidow is stupid.