Rift or Vive. Which one is right for me?

Crushaderdk

Hello Guys.

I have been speculating a lot recently about which vr headset to get. I hope you can help me make my choice.

So if i get a vive the room i will be using is about 2,5 x 1,8 meters. Many vr games for the vive requires at least 2 x 2 meters. This concerns me. 

Also i dont want to mount the vive lighthouses on my walls. I also don't want to buy tripods to mount them on. I want to mount them on shelves and on top of shelves, Would that work?

One last thing about the vive. I don't have enough power sockets/outlets in my room. I only have one powersocket which i have plugged an extension cable into.

The thing that concerns me about the rift is that i am limited to only seated/standing experiences. I can only buy from oculus website and that the xbox controller isn't good enough for games like project cars and elite dangerous. (Many people use flightsticks and steering wheels for those type of games). I also think that the oculus games aren't that good and i am a little bit afraid of getting motion sick with the rift. 

Which should i get?

I would get the Vive so you don't have to deal with Facebook, have a wider game variety, and so aren't limited to just sitting