What are some good AIO 360mm coolers?

There aren't any really, unless you have tons of money to spend on something like an EK predator.

280mm aios are a lot better and quieter, the best ones are the kraken X61 and H115i

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Enderman is right, normally 360mm rads are reserved for custom loops. In my opinion either build a custom loop or stick to 240/280mm for AIOs

I saw a couple by googling '360mm AIO' and only a handful are even on PcPartPicker

ThermalTake
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/YKFPxr/thermaltake-cpu-cooler-clw007pl12bla

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

there are a few options however i dont see them available in the North America Market

Raijintek
Deepcool
Fractal Design
Thermaltake 

those brands have 360mm AIO coolers that you can look into

Edited by mok

Photography / Finance / Gaming

1 hour ago, Moress said:

Enderman is right, normally 360mm rads are reserved for custom loops. In my opinion either build a custom loop or stick to 240/280mm for AIOs

I saw a couple by googling '360mm AIO' and only a handful are even on PcPartPicker

ThermalTake
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/YKFPxr/thermaltake-cpu-cooler-clw007pl12bla

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

There aren't any really, unless you have tons of money to spend on something like an EK predator.

280mm aios are a lot better and quieter, the best ones are the kraken X61 and H115i

So, for an AIO i should go with a 280?

if so, which preforms better? the X61 or the H115i GTX?

2 minutes ago, Californication said:

So, for an AIO i should go with a 280?

if so, which preforms better? the X61 or the H115i GTX?

They perform the same.

The X61 is known to be very reliable.

The H115i is relatively new but looks different, so go with that if you want how it looks.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you want a 360 AIO the EKWB Predator is really the best choice, if you can afford it, and if your case can take it as it's a bit bigger than most AIO's due to having the pump attached to the rad. It will perform better than any other on the market and is made from very high quality components. It's the next best thing to going custom. Don't take my word for it though, just check out the reviews, it consistently comes top. If you can't afford the 360 version or it won't fit in your case, check out their 240 version instead. Either one of these would be my preference over ANY other AIO on the market.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

I had a H115i before my custom loop, thing looked nice and felt nice and was performing very well but that pump noise.... it had a weird metallic sound to it at high rpm, and at low it was quiet but the odd noise here and there. I would take it over the X61 as the tubing looks a lot nicer.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR