GPO not applying

Trying to set up Folder Redirection But the GPO won't apply. I have tried running Gpupdate /force and performing a reboot, I did not get the thingy where I have to type Y.

Here is the GP Result from the client machine

Gpresult_r.png

The OU containing the Group and User account, the user account is a member of the Group.

The Group scope of the group is: Global
The Group Type is: Security

OU_user_account.png

GPO Scope:

FOlder_redirection_settings.png

It is worth mentioning that the GPO is enabled under details

And the GPO is linked to Test OU Where the user account and group is.

Folder Redirection of Documents folder

documents_properties.png

Share Users

Share_users.png

Share permission for Test Group

share_permission.png

if there are more information required please ask, I will reply asap.

I have managed to do this exact (I think) configuration on a few VM's running on viritualbox, when comparing the configuration against what I'm doing now I can't seem to find a difference, I might have missed something though.

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB

'gpupdate /force /sync /boot' is what I use to really make sure group policies update. The /boot switch required an acknowledgement.

Here is the Microsoft permissions requirements for folder redirection, https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736916(v=ws.10).aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396. Remember to take note of both the share permissions and the NTFS file system permissions.

Also it is easier to look at applied GPO setting on a client by using gpresult /h C:\gpresult.htm