Is there any go to mobile around 400$?

BennyFischer

Today I messed up and killed my LG-D855(32gb, 1440p display) that wasnt even 8 months old. :(

Im not well oriented in the mobile market. I do not know what specs to look for. Any advice appreciated.

Nexus 5X

Not sure there is any good one with 1440p for that price (One Plus is not that popular anymore..).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

That resolution was actually killing my battery pretty fast I think. So I'd like to avoid that. lol.

Watched a review. Looks really good, like the name too. Thank you for the suggestion. 

Before I buy I'll wait for more suggestion though. If I get any, haha.

Samsung J7 sits right around $250 but has some great specs like 720 display, 3000MAh battery and 1.4 octa-core processor. The $400 range doesn't make for many choices. Most of what you will find will be around $250-$350 and then jump up to $500-$700.

On 21/07/2016 at 2:42 PM, BennyFischer said:

Today I messed up and killed my LG-D855(32gb, 1440p display) that wasnt even 8 months old. :(

Im not well oriented in the mobile market. I do not know what specs to look for. Any advice appreciated.

Oneplus Three, obviously 

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?