Help with custom loop

Hey, I'm planning some upgrades for my PC and I'd like to know the costs of making a custom loop. The components to cool would be:

• 3930k (Just to put a high TDP part. May be replaced with 4770k).
  • 1 or 2 GTX 780(s).

My question would be on what rads to get. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a MCP655 and NF-F12 for places where they will be unseen and SP120s Quiet where they will be seen. (unless they make much noise).

My case for now is a HAF X, but I'm planning to switch for the purposes of this built. Was considering a 900D or any other case you can recommend.

You would probably need $600-$700 for a full loop for those components.

Get any rads you want, the brand of rad rarely makes a difference. Just look at price, material, FPI and dimensions. You can find more info on rads in the 101 and FAQ stickies.

Also, get any Laing D5 pump. The MCP655 is just a re-brand. All Laing D5 Vario pumps are the same pump with a different sticker on them. Get the cheapest one you can.

I would also have a look at Scythe Gentle Typhoon fans if I were you.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

You would probably need $600-$700 for a full loop for those components.

Get any rads you want, the brand of rad rarely makes a difference. Just look at price, material, FPI and dimensions. You can find more info on rads in the 101 and FAQ stickies.

Also, get any Laing D5 pump. The MCP655 is just a re-brand. All Laing D5 Vario pumps are the same pump with a different sticker on them. Get the cheapest one you can.

I would also have a look at Scythe Gentle Typhoon fans if I were you.

Okay, thanks for the input. Where I live I don´t have access to Scythe :'(. I can barely get a pair of noctuas at like 35 a piece.

Okay, thanks for the input. Where I live I don´t have access to Scythe :'(. I can barely get a pair of noctuas at like 35 a piece.

Ah, fair enough.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Are noiseblocker fans available near you? They're the closest to Noctua IMO, but can be quite expensive

Desktop: Core i5-2500K, ASUS GTX 560, MSI Z68A GD65, CM HAF 912 Advanced, OCZ Vertex 4, WD 1TB Black, Seasonic P660, Samsung S27A850D, Audioengine A2, Noctua NH-D14, NB eLoops

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Razer Deathadder 3.5G, Razer Deathadder 2013, Razer Goliathus Control, Razer Manticor

What your budget for a case

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Are noiseblocker fans available near you? They're the closest to Noctua IMO, but can be quite expensive

Sorry, not been online in a while :S

I can bring anything into the country (Fans, at least). The problems are the customs and shipping prices. I'm charged like 30 USD for 2 pounds (1 KG). So yeah...

Will look into them anyways, thanks!