Need help with picking out a pump and res

Hello all

So,  im currently planning my first watercooling loop but im having problems with picking out the right pump and res to go with it 

The loop im planning is :

Out of res into pump, then gpu, then into a 240 mm rad then out of the rad and into the cpu and then from the cpu the liquid will be going into a 2nd 240 mm ran and from there back into the res

But im toatly stuck with what pump and res to get because i would want to have a 300mm (1foot) tall res (just for aesthetics)  and a pump that can handle my loop, 

And well, im toatly confused on where to go with it i did look at pump and res combo units but there all at a max res height of 140mm and if i went with that id ve left with a massive black square in the middle of my pc and i do know that you can fit a res onto a pump but ive got no idea about the  compatibility of it and im not a big fan of spending like 150£ on something that might not be able to work 

So if anyone can help me out itll be greatly appreciated 

Oh yea,  soz for the grammar and spelling, im dislexic and even spell check cant help you sometimes lol

If you go witk EK pump-res combo, just get the smallest res combo version like and buy separate replacement tube as they're interchangeable. EK only offers 400 and 250 high res tubes tho

Alphacool offers 300mm tube that is same OD as EK but I'm not sure if you can fit it on EK top, most likely you would need to buy Alphacools own combo

Personally I don't have a separate pump and res. Mines the Alphacool dual bay res with D5 pump that I like alot. Since I have unused drive bays, why not use it hold a combo pump/res. Again just what I have. Granted, you may have a case case that does not have drive bays, its not important. If anything you can get any size res that you think fits your case. Though I have seen more people go with the combo tube res since its all there and no need to worry about where to put the separately.

CPU: 5900X   MOBO: MSI Tomahawk x570 
MEM: G.Skill 32gb (2 x 16gb) 3600
GPU: Asus tuf oc 3080

May add the other bits of my system later on

Thanks all for the speedy reply youve been a great help ?