Should i sell and buy again?

applesuxD

Currently, my govibe magnum has a issue where the spring (the one where you penetrate ;)) your 9v battery into), is all bent, my battery literally just pulled it together with itself when i was gonna remove it for a rechargeable one.

Still sounds the same however

I always hear that audio products are fragile,well.. Electronics in general right, and i dont wanna have to see my dac die before i sell it, so should i sell it and get another one? Jaben has used ones without issues

Otherwise i predict probably holding onto it for 2-3 years longer, wont really look into high end dac/amp

But i do notice my usb dac inside has sizzling noise/white noise when turned on, im guessing it's maybe the cable or that the t70 is being sensitive per usual.. But with pure 3.5mm ,had no hissing whatsoever

Just a side note^^^^ which can justify my question if anything..

Thanks audiobaes

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Depends really. Have you asked how much it'll cost to repair? If it's not that expensive compared to what you paid for it in the beginning I would suggest repairing it first. Selling broken electronics usually ends in either:

1. Someone want their money back

2. An enthusiast buys it for a MUCH lower price than what you could have gotten for a working condition one

See how much it will cost to repair first. Return after perhaps :*

Best of luck