MY PC IS FUCKED (NEED HELP)

r1ZZa23

My PC won't send a bloody signal to monitor and when it does finally divide to do something for once it shuts itself when I play games.

It shows up with that screen all the nerdy fucks call screen of death or some shit. It a load of fucking shit so I need help or I'll throw the price of shit in the pool

Shit man.

Here's what to do:

1. Run any form of anti malware software (try malwarebytes) and see if it comes up with anything

2. If it only sends a signal to your pc once in a while check if it's your monitor or your cable thats fucking up. If neither is, your gpu is probably kill.

Also need to know how old your pc is?

Best of luck

Pray to Gaben

I have many leather-bound books.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6800K - 4.3 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe II | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU:  Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 | PSU: Corsair RM750i | Case: NZXT Switch 810 | Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 Hydro | Monitors: Acer G257HU - Acer GN246HL | Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma - Razer Mamba -  Astro A50

Hahahahahhaha I am laughing so much.

On 18/07/2016 at 10:35 AM, r1ZZa23 said:

that screen all the nerdy fucks call screen of death or some shit

Hahahahahaahhaahah xDxDxDxD 

The best thing will be an OS re-install. But if you don't want to you can try the

sfc /scannow

command in CMD.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

2 minutes ago, DJXelos said:

Shit man.

Here's what to do:

1. Run any form of anti malware software (try malwarebytes) and see if it comes up with anything

2. If it only sends a signal to your pc once in a while check if it's your monitor or your cable thats fucking up. If neither is, your gpu is probably kill.

Also need to know how old your pc is?

Best of luck

I've run malware bytes today and nothing come up at all and I've tried unplugging the gpu and just using my apu and it doesn't send a signal at all and also I just built it.

3 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

The best thing will be an OS. But if you don't want to you can try the

sfc /scannow

command in CMD.

K I'll try that if the price of shit turns on

4 minutes ago, r1ZZa23 said:

I've run malware bytes today and nothing come up at all and I've tried unplugging the gpu and just using my apu and it doesn't send a signal at all and also I just built it.

Do you have another cable for video output, or another monitor. Try to change both of those. If it continues, you may want to get an RMA on the GPU

2 minutes ago, ryslinkee said:

Do you have another cable for video output, or another monitor. Try to change both of those. If it continues, you may want to get an RMA on the GPU

What's RMA?

3 minutes ago, r1ZZa23 said:

What's RMA?

It means to return a product, and disregard the first part, I read your post a bit better and that probably won't help.

11 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

The best thing will be an OS. But if you don't want to you can try the

sfc /scannow

command in CMD.

Will this do anything or nah?

5 minutes ago, r1ZZa23 said:

It will check your Windows files, and tell you if there is anything wrong with them, so yes.

6 minutes ago, r1ZZa23 said:

Yes mate, it will scan your system for problems and fix them if there is any.

You from UK? Only cause i've only seen people from UK use "nah" and "bloody".

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

2 minutes ago, DEcobra11 said:

1.Specs (include PSU model)

2.Temps

3.Any OC attemps?

I don't know my temps and complete specs but I bought my new CPU 2 days ago (A10 7870k) and I did try over clock it using AMD overdrive but I followed some video on some other guy and I think that's when all my shit fucked up so is it cooked?

4 minutes ago, r1ZZa23 said:

I don't know my temps and complete specs but I bought my new CPU 2 days ago (A10 7870k) and I did try over clock it using AMD overdrive but I followed some video on some other guy and I think that's when all my shit fucked up so is it cooked?

Could be, try resetting CMOS as a last resort

1 minute ago, ryslinkee said:

Could be, try resetting CMOS as a last resort

Where do I go to restore CMOS

5 minutes ago, r1ZZa23 said:

Where do I go to restore CMOS

Unplug your computer, wait for residual power to drain, find the button cell battery on the motherboard, take it out, wait a few minutes, and put it back in. plug your computer back in and boot. If you still can't get it, there are a load of YouTube videos you can search for.

8 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

Yes mate, it will scan your system for problems and fix them if there is any.

You from UK? Only cause i've only seen people from UK use "nah" and "bloody".

Nah I'm an Aussie who wants to fuck his PC up

4 minutes ago, ryslinkee said:

Unplug your computer, wait for residual power to drain, find the button cell battery on the motherboard, take it out, wait a few minutes, and put it back in. plug your computer back in and boot. If you still can't get it, there are a load of YouTube videos you can search for.

Thanks man I'll try everything ❤️

Please post the motherboard details, including bios level.

As the 7870 is a recent processor it may be that your bios needs updating to deal with it? 

Other possibility is that the board cannot support 95w tdp parts.

6 minutes ago, Bellshooter said:

Please post the motherboard details, including bios level.

As the 7870 is a recent processor it may be that your bios needs updating to deal with it? 

Other possibility is that the board cannot support 95w tdp parts.

Asrock fm2a88x extreme 4+ and that's all I know soz

43 minutes ago, ryslinkee said:

Oi I did the cmos thing and now my PC started up so then I did the sfc scan thing and everything is good so far so am I all g to go? And also I pulled the graphics card out so can I put it back in?

Oi I did the cmos thing and now my PC started up so then I did the sfc scan thing and everything is good so far so am I all g to go?

Make sure that the OC is disabled, CMOS should reset it, but just make sure. If it is, do some testing.

2 minutes ago, ryslinkee said:

Make sure that the OC is disabled, CMOS should reset it, but just make sure. If it is, do some testing.

How do I disable it?

How do I disable it?

Go ahead and test first, the method I would use for checking may not work, so just go ahead and test.

This board needs bios update to P2.5 or later to run this cpu. You can download from the AsRock website, including instructions how to update.