ASUS CERBERUS Keyboard Issue

Abhiwar

Hello guys recently I brought ASUS Cerberus Keyboard just for the backlight feature and its sturdy design . 

Issue

1> Keybaord Works fine in windows 7 with all its Profiles , Keys and back-light functions . Only problem is at startup when I try to Enter into BIOS the keyboard does'nt respond at all . In simple words Keyboard doesnt work at BIOS screen or at Startup screen where as my old Microsoft Keyboard  works fine .So if I have to enter BIOS to do some changes I need to connect my old keyboard and then only I can enter into BIOS . 

I tried to connect it to USB 3 port it does'nt work .

System Specs :- 

Mother board :- Asus M5A78L-M USB 3(with latest BIOS ) 

CPU:- AMD FX 6300 

MEMORY - 8GB ddr3 RAM . 

is there anything else I can try to get this keayboard working at Startup Screen ? 

but how do you boot windows if you dont have power supply, also a SSD or HDD? / joke

now, on a serius note, it does have BIOS switch to lower response time of poll like the the k70 of corsair?

Spoiler

index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=219

you can see here the switch of the corsair one.

source:

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/corsair_gaming_k70_rgb_rapidfire_keyboard_review,4.html

No, unfortunately there is no physical key to lower the response time and also there are no instructions in Manual as well or may be I missed it. I will go through Manual one more time and will update it here If I find something useful . 

Thanks for the reply Antony . 

Update :- 

I found one small firmware upgrade in ASUS website but unfortunately it didnt work . I guess at this time I dont have any other option but to keep my old MS keyboard with me till I upgrade my Motherboard . Bit disappointed as I was really looking forward to donate this old Keyboard , anyways I'll buy new MS and donate that New one .