Need headphones!

reystar

Hello guys

i am looking for a new pair of headphones, atm i have the Sennheiser HD25iis but those are very uncomfortable for long period of use...

Which pair of decent headphones would you recommend? So many people recommend the ATH50x, what do you think? Comfortability and sound quality is a must!

Budget: 200-250 euro tops

Hint: I like bass, yes i like beats by dre xD

5 minutes ago, reystar said:

Hello guys

i am looking for a new pair of headphones, atm i have the Sennheiser HD25iis but those are very uncomfortable for long period of use...

Which pair of decent headphones would you recommend? So many people recommend the ATH50x, what do you think? Comfortability and sound quality is a must!

Budget: 200-250 euro tops

Hint: I like bass, yes i like beats by dre xD

so ye want bass cannons, ey?

remember that most high end headphones are kinda neutral.

Not as bassy as beats for my computer while gaming etc (i would just use my beats then) but i like bassy headphones yes

12 minutes ago, reystar said:

Not as bassy as beats for my computer while gaming etc (i would just use my beats then) but i like bassy headphones yes

Get the V-moda m-100. They're both bassy and also have a good amount of clarity.  

Just now, Sanderman135 said:

Get the V-moda m-100. They're both bassy and also have a good amount of clarity.  

Yeah i was also considering those, are they that good though? they seem to go for 250 euro whereas the ATH m50x go for 160, worth the 90 euro price difference?

1 minute ago, reystar said:

Yeah i was also considering those, are they that good though? they seem to go for 250 euro whereas the ATH m50x go for 160, worth the 90 euro price difference?

I'd say they are. Alot of that price goes into the build quality since these things are built like a tank. The cable is braided, the frame is made of steal and the ear cups have aluminum panels on them. You can also get customized panels from v-moda, although they're a little pricey. They also have a little more bass than the m50x but the m50x a little better overall sound quality since they are supposed to be studio headphones. 

what about the sennheiser HD series ?