How To Cheat in Pokemon Go

On 13/07/2016 at 7:33 AM, wizloa said:

Rather than cheating the game, this method kinda pirates the FakeGPS app. The very same function of installation as system app for the gps app using lucky patcher is available on the paid version of the app. And coincidentally lucky patcher is used to be known for being 'useful' for in app purchases..

It was the paid version. I know this because it had a "license" thing in the Lucky Patcher Screen. The first one doesn't have one.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

On 13/07/2016 at 3:43 PM, SparkySamZa said:

anyone know where to get Fake gps from? 

You get it from the Play Store if you're on android, for iOS I really  have no idea.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

Hopefully everyone cheats, beats the game quickly and it dies. I'm so tired of hearing about this crap. 

"I've spent so much time on it and cheaters just ruin all my hard work". Please.

i7 6700k||Asus Z170-A||Powercolor R9 270X PCS+ 2GB||Bitfenix Prodigy M||16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4||Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD||Corsair CX850M power supply||Silverstone Tundra Series TD02-E AIO CPU cooling

The way I hear it this game is basically useless to people living in rural areas and cheating is the only way to go. So sad. -_-

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |