Problem with my system

Guidex

Hey guys, soooo i`ve been using Windows 10 for quite a wile now, and in the past few weeks there has been a problem in which my windows toolbar stops working, ctrl+alt+del does not work, my google chrome and every other application freezes, I can still move the mouse and change tabs, but there is no reason to, since every thing is not working, and there is no way to shut it down besides manually. After I re-start the computer it goes back to normal, but in the next day or something like that it comes back... Do you guys have any tips, or anything that can help me? (I have searched the web and did not find anything that could help me, if you guys know a topic here or something like that, i will be very glad)

So that`s it, thanks a lot and have a good day :3

2 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Reinstall windows or downgrade back to 7 or 8.1

I thought of that, thanks, and if no one has a better solution I will do that, thanks a lote dude!

it looks like to much software error that you cant fix... as the Comix_Sans_MS say you can downgrade to 7 and back to 10

This might also be a storage drive issue

Download CrystalDiskInfo and see if your OS drive gives you a warning on its health state

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

2 minutes ago, Deny_SL said:

it looks like to much software error that you cant fix... as the Comix_Sans_MS say you can downgrade to 7 and back to 10

Yeah, but something that i did not mention because i think that it`s not related to this, but that now looks important is that, sometimes, when i turn off my computer, the windows does shuts down, but the hardware is still on (i have read about this and it looks like it is bios problem, and i tried to fix it but it did not help) So i will downgrade and than go back to 10, thanks

This sounds to me like you took the lazy way and upgrade to windows 10, right?

You're going to need to do a clean install. http://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

21 minutes ago, Enderman said:

This sounds to me like you took the lazy way and upgrade to windows 10, right?

You're going to need to do a clean install. http://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

I installed the day after the launch of it, and went from 8.1 to 10, i dont know if that is the lazy way. lolz

25 minutes ago, Energycore said:

This might also be a storage drive issue

Download CrystalDiskInfo and see if your OS drive gives you a warning on its health state

Will do! Thanks