funny/weird post apocalyptic cult dream/story thing

So i had this funny/weird dream last night and i thought you guys might be entertained by it so here it goes

so there was some kind of apocalypse, i presume a disease or something, so i was in a house in what i presume was California with most of my family, but they all had left to go scavenging and stuff except me and my cousin Kevin. So than a cult that we had never heard of comes into are house and kidnaps us, they bring us to this weird cult called the sleeping dogs where they kidnap people and treat them like dogs, one of the rules is unless you are a camp leader you have to wear an eye-patch over one of your eyes, and only camp leaders can take there eye-patch off, they also don't allow you to talk, the camp was split between camp A and camp B, I went along with the cult and was a really good cult member because i knew how to scavenge because i watched many movies and read many books about post-apocalypse, they sent me to camp a and my cousin Kevin to camp b, of corse we could not communicate between camps, eventually after a few scavenging missions they made me the leader of my camp and took my eye-patch of, the light hurt my eye so much i could barely see, and i convinced them to combine the camps because i really wanted to see my cousin Kevin, but when they finally combine the camps i learn that my cousin Kevin has escaped, so i wait until we are about to do are doggy yoga and then run away (BTW if you didn't catch on they literally treat us like dogs) the first time i run away they catch me, then next day at yoga i try to run away again, they catch me, the day after that at yoga though i manage to escape, meet this guy who i kinda know named Getz running around, i would have made friends with him but i was running away, so i run into a YMCA and then they cant find me, so when i find out the cost is clear i start searching the ymca for food, when i was younger i was at the YMCA all the time so i knew my way around better than most, i go into this supply room that barely anyone knows exists and there is very little food left in there, like two boxes of gram-crackers, there is a little girl and her older sister in there, i let them have the boxes although i am so hungry, i am so hungry in fact i pass out while standing in the dream then i wake up IRL and thats where the dream ends

Omega-  I5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 1060 | Cougar Panzer | DDR4 16GB 3000MHz | MSI Z170 Gaming M5

EVGA 650 GQ | AOC 60Hz Freesync Panels x2 | AOC 144hz Freesync Panel x1

Epsilon- I7 2700k | Asus GTX 970 | Corsair 780t | DDR3 8GB 1600MHz | EVGA Z68 FTW Mobo

Corsair 750W G2 | Acer R240HY x2

Upsilon- i7 5500u | 6GB DDR3 | 720p 60Hz panel

• 4 weeks later...