Logitech G502 Proteus Core Multicolour LEDs?

Hey Guys,

So I recently bought a Logitech G502 Proteus Core, I wanted to get the Proteus Spectrum but I had a really good deal on the Proteus Core. Upon setting it up, I noticed that there are green LEDs in the mouse, they turn on when your doing the surface tuning. I understand that multi-colour LED lights consist of 3 lights: red, green & blue. Does this mean that the Logitech Proteus Core has multi-colour capabilities like it's older brother the Proteus Spectrum?. Just a thought, maybe it could be hard coded to be green?

13647047_10205289671601677_876965339_o.jpg

As an owner of a G502 for more than a year I can confirm, with great pain in my heart, that the lights only do a blue colour scheme.

The G symbol has a blue-only LED, but I'm not sure about the DPI indicators. They could well be RGB, as I've seen them do 3 colours: Light blue (DPI) Dark Blue (Profile Switching) and Green (Surface Tuning) but no software exists to manipulate the colour of the lights. Even if you could, you'd be stuck with a blue G symbol.

:(

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY

Le USD $300 Second Hand Potato

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8GHz Motherboard: Intel DP55WG RAM: 12GB Corsair Budget 1333MHz (2x2GB+2x4GB) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 512MB Case: Cooler Master Elite Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB PSU: Cooler Master Generic 500W (came with case) Displays: 21.5" 1080p Acer G226HQL Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Mx Reds) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Turtle Beach X12's Operating System: Windows 10

Yep... My peripherals cost me more than the rig itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯