IPS 1440p 144hz+ monitors

Bugses

Which one would you choose?

Acer XB270HU

Acer XB271HU

ASUS Rog Swift PG279Q

Or would you choose something else?

They pretty much costs the same in my country. 

Fractal Define R5 - i7-5820K - Noctua DH-D15S - GLH GTX 1070 - Strix X99 Gaming - HyperX Fury 2400MHz 16GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

They're all pretty close to each other. especially those Acers... at a glance I don't see anything different about them. except that the 271 advertises overclocking to 165hz if you wanted it. and it has an HDMI port, which I don't see on the 270 (it has only a display port)

The fanboy in me would choose Asus. But there is no real reason for it other than aesthetics and the Asus badge. I wouldn't chose the 270 because it lacks a display port that the other 2 havem and the other 2 advertise 165hz overclocks. Nothing wrong with the 271 though. I just don't like those tacky red feet. but if thats your thing, by all means get that one.

Thanks Zyndo,

I were told on another forum though, that those IPS panels suffer from a lot of problems lately. Does anyone know more about that?

Fractal Define R5 - i7-5820K - Noctua DH-D15S - GLH GTX 1070 - Strix X99 Gaming - HyperX Fury 2400MHz 16GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

Well IPS panels in general are more susceptible to back-light bleed than TN panels are, is that what you meant? However they have made a point of making these (and their 1440 ulrawide IPS panels) ship with as little bleed as possible. They (allegedly) all now pass a visual inspection before leaving the factories as to ensure they don't send anything with an atrocious amount of backlight bleed.

other than that, i've not heard any negative remarks about these particular monitors.