My Forum Feedback Needed

LizardsAreOP

So later in the day i was bored and decided to do some stuff like coding and stuff and i wanted to make a LTT forum remake (not as good as LTT but could do) so heres the link but before you guys enter know that i will be improving it over time http://lizardtechtips.freeforums.net/

I know it looks like a plain forum but i will need to add some cool font to make it cool nice a signature option which we all love to show our builds and a custom php forum theme which im gonna edit to suit my style i still have not posted anything or did make a Community standard , let me know what you think and your suggestions to make this forum a badass one ! love you guys :D

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i7 2700k 4.5GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240mm / Asus Sabertooth Z77 / HyperX Savage 32gb / EVGA GTX TITAN SUPERCLOCKED SIGNATURE

Any suggestions?

i7 2700k 4.5GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240mm / Asus Sabertooth Z77 / HyperX Savage 32gb / EVGA GTX TITAN SUPERCLOCKED SIGNATURE

With What kind of a Programming Languge did you Programmed this Cool Website ?

1 hour ago, LizardsAreOP said:

So later in the day i was bored and decided to do some stuff like coding and stuff and i wanted to make a LTT forum remake (not as good as LTT but could do) so heres the link but before you guys enter know that i will be improving it over time http://lizardtechtips.freeforums.net/

I know it looks like a plain forum but i will need to add some cool font to make it cool nice a signature option which we all love to show our builds and a custom php forum theme which im gonna edit to suit my style i still have not posted anything or did make a Community standard , let me know what you think and your suggestions to make this forum a badass one ! love you guys :D

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

3 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

With What kind of a Programming Languge did you Programmed this Cool Website ?

Its a freeforums site. He put almost no effort in.

And How Secure is this Website gone be . Cause I'm thinking of Sign in?

Who is "He"

3 hours ago, MakeItTheSame said:

And Who are you???

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

3 hours ago, MakeItTheSame said:

No effort? how about you think again instead of just commenting

3 hours ago, Pascal... said:

And How Secure is this Website gone be . Cause I'm thinking of Sign in?

Pretty solid not something insanely secure

1 minute ago, LizardsAreOP said:

Pretty solid not something insanely secure

So it's OK to sign in ?

1 minute ago, Pascal... said:

So it's OK to sign in ?

Yeah if you want 2

imho the current design looks better than the one you posted..

it looks like the facepunch fourms :P

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, LizardsAreOP said:

Yeah if you want 2

Ok I'm Sign in :D 

3 minutes ago, themctipers said:

imho the current design looks better than the one you posted..

it looks like the facepunch fourms :P

Thanks for the feedback

13 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

Ok I'm Sign in :D 

Ok I'm Sign't in :D 

4 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

Ok I'm Sign't in :D 

Nice!

24 minutes ago, LizardsAreOP said:

No effort? how about you think again instead of just commenting

No, he's pretty much on point. All you had to do was set up some user permissions and create forums. 

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

2 minutes ago, Centurius said:

No, he's pretty much on point. All you had to do was set up some user permissions and create forums. 

Not talking im gonna have to write for days a whole script in php? Not talking im gonna have to add security plugins? 

2 minutes ago, LizardsAreOP said:

Not talking im gonna have to write for days a whole script in php? Not talking im gonna have to add security plugins? 

You have done none of that yet and installing security plugins isn't much harder.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

1 hour ago, Centurius said:

You have done none of that yet and installing security plugins isn't much harder.

Well im gonna do it and its just more than "create and make"