Would this 6800 Ultra work?

I have a rather simple question, I'm just not sure how many people will know this.

I have a older computer and I want to get a used AGP 6800 ultra for it. The computer I have is a Dell precision 650 from around 2003 or 2004. I would like to keep the computer period correct which is why I want a 6800 ultra even if I can get an APG radeon 3850, which is way more powerful, for the same price. The only thing is all the 6800's on ebay are for macs. I just want to know if that would cause any issues. They are AGP pro cards, and I have an AGP pro slot, but other than that I don't know much about agp. I just want to make sure the cards made for the macs don't have a custom BIOS or something that would make them not work.

Yeah I would go with anything for macs they can really cause werid issues, I would 3850 but really if they are both cheap you could do it just for the sake of trying it, but if it's one or the 3850 is better in my opinion but if you want to try it I would be curious to see if it worked :)

Gaming Rig CPU:6700k 4.6  MoBo:MSI Z170A  

RAM:Rip Jaw 32GB DDR4 3000mhz

GPU1:EVGA 980TI Classified

GPU2: EVGA 980TI SC  PSU:Cosair AXi 1000

Cooling:Cosair H115i

Amd build I upgraded from:http://pcpartpicker.com/list/TgZJ8K 

Predator X34 monitor