Nvidia GF GT 750M

So as the title says, i have Nvidia Geforce GT 750m on my laptop. I have a bad luck with choosing a graphics card (or not luck, more like lazynes in reading) soooo what can you tell me more about this graphics card more than i know? and one question How much i can overclock it before blowing my pc up?? i tried searching all around the internet of this graphic cards overclocks and max overclock, but no luck. THanks for the answers

6 minutes ago, LittleBeast said:

So as the title says, i have Nvidia Geforce GT 750m on my laptop. I have a bad luck with choosing a graphics card (or not luck, more like lazynes in reading) soooo what can you tell me more about this graphics card more than i know? and one question How much i can overclock it before blowing my pc up?? i tried searching all around the internet of this graphic cards overclocks and max overclock, but no luck. THanks for the answers

As far as I know you are not able to overclock it at all, since it is a notebook graphics card.

You shouldn't expect much by that graphics card.
It's able run a few lower end games quite well, like Counter Strike or League of Legends, but you shouldn't expect to be able to play modern titles with it at all.

3 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

As far as I know you are not able to overclock it at all, since it is a notebook graphics card.

You shouldn't expect much by that graphics card.
It's able run a few lower end games quite well, like Counter Strike or League of Legends, but you shouldn't expect to be able to play modern titles with it at all.

well actualy you can overclock it with EVGA precision x16 and other vcards overclocking programs, just its common issue or is it not enough power given when overclocking that it crashes when you launch a game or is it too much for that vcard. By the way i have been playing BF4, and arma 3 with it on medium/high setings with 50-70fps

1 minute ago, LittleBeast said:

well actualy you can overclock it with EVGA precision x16 and other vcards overclocking programs, just its common issue or is it not enough power given when overclocking that it crashes when you launch a game or is it too much for that vcard. By the way i have been playing BF4, and arma 3 with it on medium/high setings with 50-70fps

At which resolution?

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

At which resolution?

full HD 1080p gets 25-35fps and 1366x768 gets that 60fps

12 minutes ago, LittleBeast said:

full HD 1080p gets 25-35fps and 1366x768 gets that 60fps

i was going to say, 60fps in arma 3 at 1080p.......聽

9 hours ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

i was going to say, 60fps in arma 3 at 1080p.......聽

lol nope, its laptop after all and that video card