Old wireless mouse,great?

Sa--iq

What is the difference between this mouse and more recent wireless and optical mouse?i also have the exact same one with the keyboard.Connection for both is wireless for only 1 usb port(both share connection)

I usually play cs:go and some simulation games and is there even any difference?

1467958803835-1761052151.jpg

2 hours ago, Sa--iq said:

What is the difference between this mouse and more recent wireless and optical mouse?i also have the exact same one with the keyboard.Connection for both is wireless for only 1 usb port(both share connection)

I usually play cs:go and some simulation games and is there even any difference?

Some factors that player is DPI capability, some mice are optical and use the surface the mouse is on to track or some mice use laser sensors, and of course wired or wireless mice. And there hardware like customize-able buttons, hand shape, size. And of course the RGB LEDS. And some of it comes down to personal preference. To be honest I use the mamba (hate it I dont know why I bought it)  while playing csgo and some mouse with two buttons on the side I use for Q and R would be fine for me.

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

6 minutes ago, iNoa97 said:

Some factors that player is DPI capability, some mice are optical and use the surface the mouse is on to track or some mice use laser sensors, and of course wired or wireless mice. And there hardware like customize-able buttons, hand shape, size. And of course the RGB LEDS. And some of it comes down to personal preference. To be honest I use the mamba (hate it I dont know why I bought it)  while playing csgo and some mouse with two buttons on the side I use for Q and R would be fine for me.

How important is dpi? i dont really need customisable buttons and rgb led.The mouse somehow fits my hand perfectly too.

1 hour ago, Sa--iq said:

How important is dpi? i dont really need customisable buttons and rgb led.The mouse somehow fits my hand perfectly too.

DPI isn't that important  unless some people like 5000 dpi. Mine has 5200 dpi and the only time i use it is after a clutch round and I jump around and spin my head really fast in cs. Yeah some people just dont seem to need expensive mouses. Most of the cost in them are for aesthetics.  Its totally up to you.

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

2 minutes ago, iNoa97 said:

DPI isn't that important  unless some people like 5000 dpi. Mine has 5200 dpi and the only time i use it is after a clutch round and I jump around and spin my head really fast in cs. Yeah some people just dont seem to need expensive mouses. Most of the cost in them are for aesthetics.  Its totally up to you.

Thanks,i guess i will stick with this mouse then.