Need Help Just Bought A New Router.

AlanAlan

So i just bought an Asus RT-N56U router and hooked it to my att 2wire 3600hgv gateway and put the asus router into access point mode. Can not find the asus configuration page. How can i find it?

4 minutes ago, AlanAlan said:

So i just bought an Asus RT-N56U router and hooked it to my att 2wire 3600hgv gateway and put the asus router into access point mode. Can not find the asus configuration page. How can i find it?

Did you plug in the network cable into the LAN port of the Access Point?
If you change the mode to AP mode it will disable the WAN port and use the LAN ports for incomming traffic, also you can use that AP as a switch now ;)

18 hours ago, AlanAlan said:

Could use an app that is on the Play Store and the iOS App Store called Fing to scan the network to look for the router. Its one of those handy apps as an IT nerd that I keep on my phone at all times.

Main PC:

Spoiler

OS: Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: NZXT Kraken X63RAMCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB DDR4-3200 CL16, GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER STRIX GAMING, Case: NZXT H710, StorageSamsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB NVME, Sabrent Rocket 2 TB NVME, and WD Blue 4TB 2.5"PSU: NZXT C 850 W 80+ Gold

Home Network:

Spoiler

Router: Ubiquiti USG-3, APs: Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR and Ubiquiti USP-AC-PRO, Switches: Ubiquiti US-16-150W