Mi Graphic Card Goes 98°c

TheMavericks
10 minutes ago, BoldarBlood said:

Are you positive that you reinstalled the cooler correctly?  It sitting down flat on the GPU Die?  Can you take a picture from the top of the card?

20160704_142702[1].jpg

20160704_142714[1].jpg

20160704_142725[1].jpg

Something I've heard about when replacing thermal paste is that too much doesn't hurt much but not enough is a huge deal; when you put the thermal paste on did you use a lot (because you should) I've heard from guys like RayzTwoCents that he uses an x formation from corner to corner of the gpu

Here is a video of his about this sort of stuff if you are interested:

average fl studio fan vs average cubase enjoyer

rubber dome apologist

if you are reading this you are contracted the gae

I would definitely try to reinstall the cooler one more time.  If you reinstall it, are positive its on correctly, the fans are spinning and it still 90C, EVGA support would be your best option.

1 minute ago, BoldarBlood said:

I would definitely try to reinstall the cooler one more time.  If you reinstall it, are positive its on correctly, the fans are spinning and it still 90C, EVGA support would be your best option.

^this a million times, it sounds like you may have installed something incorrectly, or like I posted earlier used not enough thermal paste

of course the best bet after inconclusive troubleshooting by yourself is to contact the company

rubber dome apologist

3 minutes ago, BoldarBlood said:

i dont think is the fans. is not normal that temperatures also if i havent play.

2 minutes ago, WubGuy said:

^this a million times, it sounds like you may have installed something incorrectly, or like I posted earlier used not enough thermal paste

of course the best bet after inconclusive troubleshooting by yourself is to contact the company

i have put thermalpaste correct, also ,before i have put a new one , this happens.

1 minute ago, TheMavericks said:

i have put thermalpaste correct, also ,before i have put a new one , this happens.

hmm if that is the case, then you should just contact EVGA I guess

rubber dome apologist