gtx 760 oem nvflash problem

When i try to flash my 760 bios with the nvflash -4 -5 -6 BIOS.rom command it just says ERROR: Failed to merge inform image. Does anyone know what this means or how to fix it?

EDIT: Completely forgot to mention this problem is probably happening because i did not use the -4 -5 -6 commands. BUT if i do use them the flashing process will not even start and if i dont the first mentioned problem of merging inform images will happen.

25 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

What tutorial are you following?

Jayztwocents' "bios hack" originally but i've been trying to find a solution to this from every possible tutorial and thread ive found and nobody even seems to mention it in any tutorial as a potential error or there is no thread in any forum that i found where anyone would even mention this problem whick makes it more difficult

18 minutes ago, nitroGen said:

Jayztwocents' "bios hack" originally but i've been trying to find a solution to this from every possible tutorial and thread ive found and nobody even seems to mention it in any tutorial as a potential error or there is no thread in any forum that i found where anyone would even mention this problem whick makes it more difficult

That one? Since the 600 and 700 series are both kepler I can't see why it wouldn't work.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

That one?

1. see my edit.

2.no, i was using this one. BUT even tho it is for 780, 780ti and titan i don not see why i would not work with 760. im gonna check the one you showed now