Curry's uk knowhow???

Does currys knowhow have a service in which they install windows for me

42 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Seems like it http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/knowhow-set-up-and-showhow-287-commercial.html

I wouldn't pay for someone to install Windows for you, though. It's a lot of money for someone to click next and enter a series of numbers and letters. 

Buying my own windows copy is expensive. Is cost 85£ while they advertise upgrading my pc for 35£. 

2 minutes ago, Ram_senpai said:

Buying my own windows copy is expensive. Is cost 85£ while they advertise upgrading my pc for 35£. 

You can buy Windows 10 keys for around £25 from Reddit or G2A. Currys advertise it as £35 to upgrade your PC to Windows 10, which implies that the system would already be running a previous version of Windows, rather than them installing a fresh copy. In that sense, you'd be getting robbed of £35, as upgrading from Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 is completely free (until the end of this month). 

I'd rather listen to Justin Beiber cover Rammstein songs over a SWAT megaphone then use Currys for installing Windows.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

You can buy Windows 10 keys for around £25 from Reddit or G2A. Currys advertise it as £35 to upgrade your PC to Windows 10, which implies that the system would already be running a previous version of Windows, rather than them installing a fresh copy. In that sense, you'd be getting robbed of £35, as upgrading from Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 is completely free (until the end of this month). 

I thought that i was like that. Thanks for the response. This cleared my mind and which would you recommend g2a or reddit. I personally prefer g2a

Just now, Kierax said:

I'd rather listen to Justin Beiber cover Rammstein songs over a SWAT megaphone then use Currys for installing Windows.

Well played....now. how do you recommend to install windows? Buying cd keys?

1 minute ago, Ram_senpai said:

Well played....now. how do you recommend to install windows? Buying cd keys?

If you buy from G2A get the shield as well, helps if the cdkey is useless.  Installing Windows is simple, their are two means via a usb pen drive or a DVD disk.

I could ramble on for ages on the subject, it's something that is really simple, and as stated above is pretty much click next, and enter some numbers.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Just now, Kierax said:

If you buy from G2A get the shield as well, helps if the cdkey is useless.  Installing Windows is simple, their are two means via a usb pen drive or a DVD disk.

I could ramble on for ages on the subject, it's something that is really simple, and as stated above is pretty much click next, and enter some numbers.

Im just a noob builder and want to be carefull but im well experienced in this stuff. Im going with g2a then. Thanks

18 minutes ago, Ram_senpai said:

I thought that i was like that. Thanks for the response. This cleared my mind and which would you recommend g2a or reddit. I personally prefer g2a

Well, Reddit can be a bit cheaper. but G2A has some more security if you use their Shield, so you are certain to get a working key. 

With G2A, make sure you're buying from G2A and not a third party. Some third parties sell MSDN keys, which aren't meant to be sold and can have limitations of them.