Issue with low FPS

Hey, I have a huge problem. My computer can't run DayZ or ARK for some strange reason, only thing I have tried that works are CS GO.

I am using a FX-8350, 16GB ram and an R9 270X, Witch I am pretty sure should be able to run those games, especially since I played DayZ on it before.

the system is 1 year old.

I think it might be some driver issues, even thought I have installed the newest drivers. The reason why I think that are simply because my HDD drive said night night goodbye a couple of days ago so I installed a 250gb SSD Samsung 840, that I have been using in an old Dell latitude. 

how ever, I tried to delete all the nivindia drivers before I installed the AMD drivers, and I don't know what to do, as I can't find any other incompatible drivers. Is there any utility's that can help me uninstall all drivers? so that I can install every thing again. Or might the issue be else where? 

you aint gonna run dayz on a pc like that mate, i cant even run it on a gtx 1080 and an i7, ark is sort of  the same, requires a bit more oomph.

rec specs for dayz:

• Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz.
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM.
  • DirectX: Version 11.
  • Storage: 10 GB available space.
  • Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible.

should play easy. 

Well, my laptop run's Dayz and Ark with out any issues, laying at 60FPS. So don't see why my desktop should't manage to do the same with a bit lower settings

Thanks Sankster that DDU uninstaller worked great, unforcently it did not help. So the issue might be somewhere else entirely.

I guess I just have to try something else.

Ohh, yeah. BTW, when I changed my hard drive after the first one went on permanent vacation I had to change some settings in the BIOS because the two different drives I tried wouldn't boot on AHCI so I changed it too IDE and it worked, for some reason. I don't know why, can this be the cause to the issues? 

also, I might have to mention, as long as I don't move in the game it works fairly well, I can see other players and AI's moving around with out any problems. 

I can also move the vision(mouse movement) without any issues, how ever, as fast as I move the character it self it start drooping/freezing. I mean W A S D movement if I was unclear. Witch I think is crazy strange. 

How's your performance in other games?

I thought DayZ was quite poorly optimized and runs like crap in general.

Rather well, how ever don't have to many games installed because I had to use a old 250 SSD drive until I get a new one. Also, I got an average of 29 FPS in the FireStirke benchmark from 3DMark, just a little lower than my laptop(when I don't use SLI) that runs DayZ and Ark with ease. The laptop got 31 FPS in average in the same benchmark.

2 minutes ago, propm said:

Rather well, how ever don't have to many games installed because I had to use a old 250 SSD drive until I get a new one. Also, I got an average of 29 FPS in the FireStirke benchmark from 3DMark, just a little lower than my laptop(when I don't use SLI) that runs DayZ and Ark with ease. The laptop got 31 FPS in average in the same benchmark.

What chip is in your laptop?

I don't know what chip it uses, how ever it got two GTX780M's. I guess I can check what kind of chip it uses, how ever, I don't think it's relevant as it wont use the chipset when running as demanding games as DayZ and Ark.