What do you think?

Hi all. Can you please give me input on my water cooling setup?

It will be cooling:

1 r9-290x (and possibly another later on)

maximus vi formula crosschill

I have already bought this system, and it is in a corsair air 540 (just waiting on the gpu to buy tonight). Once I put the watercooling in, I will be overclocking everything.

The watercooling parts I had in mind are:

Fittings: bitspower black (in different angles)

pump: swiftech mcp655(will go in the back of the case)

res: bitspower 60mm res (will go in the back of the case)

Radiators: xspc ex360(front) and xspc ex240(top)

Fans:5x gentle typhoon 2150 rpm (everywhere is out of stock of 1850rpm ones, and plus I can easily just lower rpm)

tubing:Primochill primoflex advanced lrt bloodshed red 3/8id 5/8 od

thermal compound: arctic silver 5

Also what cpu block do you recommend that will fit with my component colour scheme? I was thinking maybe the koolance 380i looks pretty nice.

Cant wait for your feed back so I can buy this watercooling and throw away the stupid stock intel heat sink I am using right now.

Intel 4770k   -   Corsair Vengeance Pro CL9 16gb 1866mhz   -   Corsair Air 540   -   Gentle Typhoon AP45   -   Corsair ax1200i   -   Razer Death Adder 2013   -   Filco Majestouch 2   -   Crucial m4 256gb ssd   -   1TB Western Digital Black   -   Asus Maximus vi Formula   -   Bitspower matte black fittings   -   Black Ice sr1 240mm and 360mm Radiators   -   Swiftech mcp655   -   EK x-res pump top   -   Promochill Advanced lrt 3/8 5/8 bloodshed red tubing   -   swiftech apogee hd cpu block   -   Asus pb278q 1440p monitor   -   Razer Carcharas Headphones   -   Razer Vespula Hard Mouse Pad   -   Arctic Silver 5 TIM   -   Sapphire r9-290x   -   Ek-fc R9-290x Waterblock and Backplate

Also I forgot to mention that right now I have it set as a 35.5mm thick radiator for both of them, but I MAYBE could also do a 30mm thick 360mm in the front and like a 54mm thick(black ice sr1) in the top. I am just hesitant to do this because I can not find anyone else you did it successfully and dont know if it will fit, where as with the 2 35.5mm I see that people have done it successfully (http://www.overclock.net/t/1418741/build-log-sdcalihuskers-corsair-540-air-water-cooled-build).

A final option would be if I put the fans on the outside then I could make both the top and side radiator into black ice sr1 54mm radiators, but this would mean that I would have no fan filters for the fans. Would this be okay?

Intel 4770k   -   Corsair Vengeance Pro CL9 16gb 1866mhz   -   Corsair Air 540   -   Gentle Typhoon AP45   -   Corsair ax1200i   -   Razer Death Adder 2013   -   Filco Majestouch 2   -   Crucial m4 256gb ssd   -   1TB Western Digital Black   -   Asus Maximus vi Formula   -   Bitspower matte black fittings   -   Black Ice sr1 240mm and 360mm Radiators   -   Swiftech mcp655   -   EK x-res pump top   -   Promochill Advanced lrt 3/8 5/8 bloodshed red tubing   -   swiftech apogee hd cpu block   -   Asus pb278q 1440p monitor   -   Razer Carcharas Headphones   -   Razer Vespula Hard Mouse Pad   -   Arctic Silver 5 TIM   -   Sapphire r9-290x   -   Ek-fc R9-290x Waterblock and Backplate

Hi all. Can you please give me input on my water cooling setup?

It will be cooling:

1 r9-290x (and possibly another later on)

maximus vi formula crosschill

I have already bought this system, and it is in a corsair air 540 (just waiting on the gpu to buy tonight). Once I put the watercooling in, I will be overclocking everything.

The watercooling parts I had in mind are:

Fittings: bitspower black (in different angles)

pump: swiftech mcp655(will go in the back of the case)

res: bitspower 60mm res (will go in the back of the case)

Radiators: xspc ex360(front) and xspc ex240(top)

Fans:5x gentle typhoon 2150 rpm (everywhere is out of stock of 1850rpm ones, and plus I can easily just lower rpm)

tubing:Primochill primoflex advanced lrt bloodshed red 3/8id 5/8 od

thermal compound: arctic silver 5

Also what cpu block do you recommend that will fit with my component colour scheme? I was thinking maybe the koolance 380i looks pretty nice.

Cant wait for your feed back so I can buy this watercooling and throw away the stupid stock intel heat sink I am using right now.

I like the Koolance also. But If you want better color scheme, the NZXT Raystorm has LED holes in the mounting bracket, to light up to whatever color you want.

Although, it only comes with blue LED. You would have to purchase a different LED if going with RED scheme I'm assuming?

No filters like that, would be just fine. But they make filters to mount to 120mm fans. So you could still do it.

I like the Koolance also. But If you want better color scheme, the NZXT Raystorm has LED holes in the mounting bracket, to light up to whatever color you want.

Although, it only comes with blue LED. You would have to purchase a different LED if going with RED scheme I'm assuming?

No filters like that, would be just fine. But they make filters to mount to 120mm fans. So you could still do it.

you mean XSPC not NZXT

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

Swiftech Apogee HD? Looks pretty sharp in my opinion. Choices of inlet an outlet as well.

Current Rig:

Case: CM Storm Mid Tower | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V CPU: Intel i7 (1155) 2600k @ 3.4GHz | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU:  XFX HD Radeon XXX DD 6870 | Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX  | Power Suply: OCZ 1000W  |  Boot Drive: 2 x WD Raptors 300GB in Raid 0 | Storage: Samsung SpinPoint T3 1TB | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit 

Project Zero (In Progress)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 I Motherboard: MSI z87-G45 Gaming | CPU: Intel i5-4570k | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU: 2X MSI R9 290X 4GB (x-fire) Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Cooling: Custom loop (cpu+gpu's)

#killedmywife

Do not use the 'hybrid' block on that board if you aren't running a mixed coolant with corrosion inhibitors. The M6F's VRM block is anodized aluminum, which won't prevent galvanic corrosion in a mixed metal loop, no matter what their PR says.

Do not use the 'hybrid' block on that board if you aren't running a mixed coolant with corrosion inhibitors. The M6F's VRM block is anodized aluminum, which won't prevent galvanic corrosion in a mixed metal loop, no matter what their PR says.

Do you think the koolance 380i and the radiators will be okay? since the koolance is nickel plated and the radiators are cooper fins.

Mixing alu with cu or nickle will cause corrosion. You can't get around it, only delay it. 

If you run that VRM block, you will have to use some form of mix or glycol additive. Strait distilled won't cut it.

Mixing alu with cu or nickle will cause corrosion. You can't get around it, only delay it. 

If you run that VRM block, you will have to use some form of mix or glycol additive. Strait distilled won't cut it.

Ya, but if I don't cool the m6f, will the nickel of the cpu block cause problems? How about the brass of the fittings I will use? I cant do much about the fittings, as they are pretty much only ones available in my area, but I could just go for a copper based cpu block. Either the apogee hd or xspc ray storm.

Nickle, brass and copper are fine together. That is what almost all the loops run on today (as well as stainless steel).