First Ever Build

fully1208

Alright guys, just wanted to share a couple of pictures I have of my first ever pc build that I completed a couple months ago but just haven't got around to posting until now.

Components:

CPU - Intel Core i5-4460

CPU Cooler - be quiet! Dark Rock 3

MOBO - MSI Z97-Gaming 3

Memory - Kingston HyperX Fury Red 16GB

Storage 1 - SanDisk Z400s 256GB SSD

Storage 2 - WD Blue 1TB

Graphics Card - Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

PSU - Corsair RMx 650W

Case - NZXT S340

I know this isn't the most high end or earth shattering build but as I said it was my first attempt and it is more than capable of doing what I was wanting prior to the build.

I am currently thinking of possible near future upgrades.

Any feedback is welcome.

Hope you like it!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Personal Build

i5-4460 | BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 | MSI Z97 – Gaming 3 | Kingston HyperX Fury Red 16GB | Sapphire R9 390 Nitro | SanDisk Z400s 256 GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | NXZT S340

I like it a lot. Great future upgradability, Great look overall. I am sure that you have enough fans to keep good overall airflow and even if not then you can easily get some fans to do so.

Congratulations on your first build, it looks amazing, just going to say that you have great taste. The red, silver, and black look great together.

CPU: AMD A8-6600K 3.9GHz(OCed to 4.5GHz) Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI A88XM-E45 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 120GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB Dual FTW ACX Video Card
Case: Silverstone TJ09-BW ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

7 minutes ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

I like it a lot. Great future upgradability, Great look overall. I am sure that you have enough fans to keep good overall airflow and even if not then you can easily get some fans to do so.

yeah I have the two standard fans that came with the case plus an addition 120mm fan (that I added after the pictures as it was kind of an after thought) configured with one fan at the front drawing air in, one on at the rear and on at the top both blowing air out. I have thought about possibly adding an additional fan but my temps seem to be okay.

Personal Build

i5-4460 | BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 | MSI Z97 – Gaming 3 | Kingston HyperX Fury Red 16GB | Sapphire R9 390 Nitro | SanDisk Z400s 256 GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | NXZT S340

4 minutes ago, RandomRestore said:

Congratulations on your first build, it looks amazing, just going to say that you have great taste. The red, silver, and black look great together.

Thanks glad I'm not the only one who likes how it turned out

Personal Build

2 minutes ago, fully1208 said:

yeah I have the two standard fans that came with the case plus an addition 120mm fan configured with one fan at the front drawing air in, one on at the rear and on at the top both blowing air out. I have thought about possibly adding an additional fan but my temps seem to be okay.

okay well then you won't have any problems with airflow and temps then. I honestly can't find any suggestions for you. You did so well that I can't say anything bad about it.