Arma 3 Alpha Lite invite Give-Away

mozoa

Alright, With every purchase of Arma 3 Alpha @$32,99 you get 3 Lite invites, these give you the Alpha, minus multiplayer and modding.

I bought the Alpha today. and I want to get rid of my Lite invites via this forum.

Because I think we have a lot of PC gamers who like a good military simulator every once in a while, and I do want the invites to go to waste.

If you are interested. leave your steam username here.

and I will send out the invites on March 14th. since they are available from that date.

If more than 3 people reply. I'll pick 3 random replies.

A small motivation may help.

NEW: JaeDee884 is offering 2 Lite Invites!

We are now at a total of 5 invites

Anyone willing to give their invites away can reply to this topic. We'll sort the winners out later. to avoid double gifts.

Oh! by the way. check out the minimal specifications [url=http://www.arma3.com/buy]http://www.arma3.com/buy[/url=http://www.arma3.com/buy] first. It would really be a shame if you could not use the game either

I do believe that all invites are taken

now everyone who got one

Share ALL the invites!

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Would love to play in the Alpha! Finally getting all my PC parts together this Friday. Would love to test Arma 3 on it!

Steam username: michaelbie91

CPU: Intel i5 2500k @3.6 Ghz cooled by Antec Kuhler 620 | Case: Azza Solano 1000 | Motherbord: MSI P67-G45 | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced 1333MHz  
Video Card: Powercolor 7950 Boost State |
Power Supply: Coolermaster 550w | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Mouse: Corsair M60 | Keyboard: Coolermaster Quick Fire TK  | Headset : Logitech G35 |

Hello I have registered just to reply to this !

Steam username: ulver777

An invite would be much appreciated!!

Hello!

Just registered to reply too, lol.

Would love to have the invite, i'm in love with arma since years, but having an old PC i'm not sure about buying without knowing if it runs smooth :\

Steam: anemie123

Hello i want to try out the alpha of arma 3.

Steam: roialex4

And on the official website they say that the person that have a alpha lite invitation can give a alpha lite invitation so if I understand well everyone here will be eable to play the alpha.

reference: http://www.arma3.com/buy

(in the category bundle extra of alpha lite)

Hello i want to try out the alpha of arma 3.

Steam: roialex4

And on the official website they say that the person that have a alpha lite invitation can give a alpha lite invitation so if I understand well everyone here will be eable to play the alpha.

reference: http://www.arma3.com/buy

(in the category bundle extra of alpha lite)

That is quite the observation. If the receivers would be willing to spread the invites further there it practically no limit

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Remember. since the invites become available at March 14th. I will then pick 3 random members for the invites.

As roialex mentioned. the invite should come with a new invite which allows the chosen member to send that invite to another member and and also that invite comes with a new invite and so on.

I and other members would really appreciate it if you would do that.

Also, if any other member bought the Alpha and wants to give away his/hers invites. by all means feel free to pm me, so I can add it to the first post.

As that way is not that messy.

i would very much love to get in on this, steam username is xToFxREAPER :)

Steam ID: RareFormula

March 14th my B-day :)

well if OP runs out, any one else that purchases ARMA 3 alpha hit me up with a lite invite.

Hey bro, I'm From Brazil, Greetings, Pleasew

steam ID: augustowiseeee

Pleasee..

mozoa please send me one im dying to try out arma 3

steam ID: Goldenhawk

Thank you for the great opportunity, count me in please!

Steam: RandomAlec

You know OP, you should really pick members who have more than 50 post instead of just anyone you pops in. Just saying. And you can skip me BTW.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Hello, I would like to receive the invitation and to take part in the ArmA 3 test before to buy it.

In turn after game purchase - I will give the invitation to need to other players.

Steam username: xpyct_29

Thanks in advance.

Hey there, I'd love an invite as well and am happy to gift any other invites to this forum :)

Steam username: pr0fess0r

You know OP, you should really pick members who have more than 50 post instead of just anyone you pops in. Just saying. And you can skip me BTW.
Since they are technically members. There is nothing i can change. Everyone has a fair chance

Hello, I would like to receive the invitation and to take part in the ArmA 3 test before to buy it.

In turn after game purchase - I will give the invitation to need to other players.

Steam username: xpyct_29

Thanks in advance.

Please Add your steam username. Else i can not count you in.

Not saying this is true but I can't help thinking that all those members who just registered and commented in this topic is done by 1 guy. You should ask some mod to check out those accounts to make sure they are actually registered on different IPs and not the same guy... :|

Not saying this is true but I can't help thinking that all those members who just registered and commented in this topic is done by 1 guy. You should ask some mod to check out those accounts to make sure they are actually registered on different IPs and not the same guy... :|
10 diffrent steam accounts in not that easy to pull off, But i'll keep certain conditions in mind to get to actually LTT community members.

Thank you kind sir =) and good luck everyone.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Brandonsr/

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Just a heads up for people wanting to get an Alpha Lite key,

You will have very limited play compared to the normal alpha. There is no multiplayer, and the scenario editor has been chopped up further to hinder people being too cheap ;)

You'd be better off to try arma 2 for free and decide if you would enjoy a much nicer looking and smoother gameplay http://www.arma2.com/free

Also check out some videos of gameplay and features for the new Alpha release and if you find you like it, just buy it for the highly discounted price (it will double when it hits full release)

I bought the supported edition right at launch, I've been waiting years for this release. I may have a couple alpha lite keys left that I'll donate on here but they may already be spoken for.

Also all accounts with 1 post, checking their profile page were all created at nearly the same time. They all posted one post and logged off immediately.

The forums google rating is getting very good if you google "arma 3 alpha invite" this thread is pretty close to the top.

I dont think they are from the same person, however I do think they merely signed up to try and get a free key and will never look twice at the actual forum

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

If you still have them I want one. Steam name is the same as my username.