Keyboard suggestion

Yoobsterlol

Hey I know I'm gonna get crap for this but are any good wireless keyboards for gaming? I want to get a wireless keyboard to go with the wireless g900 mouse I will be getting soon, the budget for the keyboard us like 100~130 dollars

The only "gaming" feature that might give you an advantage will be x key roll-over. How many keys you need to press and register at the same time will be determined by the games you play. 

Some "gaming" keyboards have 1000hz polling. They can cut down a few ms of input latency, at the cost of slightly increased CPU usage. PS/2 can achieve better latency without the increased CPU usage, but is antiquated in its own ways. 

Other than that, there are no advantages to any "gaming" keyboard. Get what ever board you like. Please don't be an idiot and get convinced by MX Speeds or anything similar. 

1 hour ago, nobelharvards said:

The only "gaming" feature that might give you an advantage will be x key roll-over. How many keys you need to press and register at the same time will be determined by the games you play. 

Some "gaming" keyboards have 1000hz polling. They can cut down a few ms of input latency, at the cost of slightly increased CPU usage. PS/2 can achieve better latency without the increased CPU usage, but is antiquated in its own ways. 

Other than that, there are no advantages to any "gaming" keyboard. Get what ever board you like. Please don't be an idiot and get convinced by MX Speeds or anything similar. 

This literally has nothing to do with what I asked, I asked for a suggestion on a good wireless keyboard for gamin, what I meant by that is a preferably mechanical keyboard that has minimum input lag, I don't give a shit about "gaming features"  I want a keyboard that will last for quite a while and can compete with wired keyboards in terms of latency 

You need Bluetooth 4.0 cuz it has lower latency, anything under that won't be very good for gaming (if you use bluetooth). The other wireless ones use 2.4ghz (I'm guessing proprietary) with their own usb dongles are also fine.

Here's a bluetooth one you missed out on, but maybe you can find it elsewhere or get in on the next drop.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/varmilo-vb87m-bluetooth

Logitech seem to have mastered the wireless latency, but they don't have a wireless gaming keyboard. Maybe they'll put one out now that the G900 is breaking the sterotype that wireless is laggy.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

2 minutes ago, Cosmopath said:

Good wireless keyboards (and when I say good I mean mechanical) are pretty rare and very hard to find outside of group buys. Wait until something comes up on Massdrop if you really need a wireless keyboard.

I've decided against it since for some stupid reason I'm getting all paranoid of batteries all of a sudden and now I'm having doubts about getting a g900 thinking of getting another g502 or a g602 instead