Good psu

Yoobsterlol

What is a good psu that's preferably under 100 but I can afford to spend up to 160 or so if it makes that much of a difference. I need this to last me 6 years + using it around 12 hours a day everyday all year round

2 minutes ago, Yoobsterlol said:

What is a good psu that's preferably under 100 but I can afford to spend up to 160 or so if it makes that much of a difference. I need this to last me 6 years + using it around 12 hours a day everyday all year round

What are you powering?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

24 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

What are you powering?

Kaby Lake equivalent to a 6700k and a 1080 ti, yes I am thinking way ahead when I don't need to because I am weird that way probably won't need more than 600w

8 minutes ago, Yoobsterlol said:

Kaby Lake equivalent to a 6700k and a 1080 ti, yes I am thinking way ahead when I don't need to because I am weird that way probably won't need more than 600w

Well if planning that far ahead, if you live in the US wait till Xmas shopping season.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

12 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Well if planning that far ahead, if you live in the US wait till Xmas shopping season.

Well I live in (or will be anyway I'm moving back after living in Korea) Canada so...  Oh and I will be living in the same city as Linus does do that's cool

25 minutes ago, Yoobsterlol said:

An EVGA 650W G2 would be a good PSU that would last you forever.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

18 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

An EVGA 650W G2 would be a good PSU that would last you forever.

I'll look into it,  thank you very much :)