Boot problem.

Hi everyone, 

My computer keeps booting straight to BIOS and i have to boot override to get to my desktop, i have checked my boot option and there all good, someone please help me?

If you go to your boot menu, there is a list of stuff the computer will try to run first. 

Like cd/dvd, hard drives, Boot menu etc.

Yours may be on boot menu and you just have to put your hard drive up on the list to be the first thing your computer will run.

If you have an AIO cooler it would be reading a cpu_fan error, there should be an option to override it booting into bios after the error screen. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

2 minutes ago, SwiftXShadow said:

Yours may be on boot menu and you just have to put your hard drive up on the list to be the first thing your computer will run.

8 minutes ago, zakydeamas96 said:

i have checked my boot option and there all good, someone please help me?

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

Thanks guys, but i have tried these such as checking that my primary boot option is set to my main drive and i still have the issue and i have also checked for fan errors, however i have been experiencing graphics driver errors.

Would this cause problems such as this?

On older boards, you could select at which errors the computer/bios should stop, and display warnings. Due to a repaired CPU cooler, I will always get CPU cooler fan errors during boot-up. So I just went into my bios, and disabled ANY kind of halt/stop on whatever error I will get.

*replaced 1 standard/custom fan, and zip tied 2 80x80mm fans to my cooler, and they are both spinning so this error I got was rediculous*