FX 8320 and 8350 owners what is your CPU usage like in BF4?

Go to solution Solved by SkulD,

I want to know what sort of CPU usage you're getting so I can know how many cores it's using.

Here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkGpBmjPAK5edDByNVpSclZJbGhpZTA4SkJZeTY4QkE&usp=sharing

Its a google dock file, IT shows info of CPU and GPU usage during a few minutes of gameplay (fullscreen, max settings, 60mhz display with V-Sync on)

I started "recording" this info after the game launched (map loaded and already dead 1 or 2 times), so when the game returned to fullscreen the crossfire got re-enabled.

I used system monitor from AMD to get this info, I hope this helps.

Spoilers: All cores used from 60% to 96%, not every core had the same usage % at the same time like the rest, just see the datasheet I left =D.

I want to know what sort of CPU usage you're getting so I can know how many cores it's using.

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

I'd expect that, for now, it won't be more than 4. At least not until the Mantle version is released. 

I can answer that wait a bit, I'll upload a file with a few minutes of data about my CPU and GPU usage, FX 8350 2x7870 Ghz OC.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

Here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkGpBmjPAK5edDByNVpSclZJbGhpZTA4SkJZeTY4QkE&usp=sharing

Its a google dock file, IT shows info of CPU and GPU usage during a few minutes of gameplay (fullscreen, max settings, 60mhz display with V-Sync on)

I started "recording" this info after the game launched (map loaded and already dead 1 or 2 times), so when the game returned to fullscreen the crossfire got re-enabled.

I used system monitor from AMD to get this info, I hope this helps.

Spoilers: All cores used from 60% to 96%, not every core had the same usage % at the same time like the rest, just see the datasheet I left =D.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1