REALLY Happy With Myself

Kryptic BladeZz

I've never really been comfortable in my own body until I learned to accept what I have and do as much as I can to change it. I honestly don't know why I'm coming here for this but oh well. I started running on the elliptical and dieting in January at around 255 pounds. Since then I've lost over 60 pounds and keep on losing weight. I've been very happy with myself and even more motivated than ever; continuing to shed the pounds. Just ran 15 miles in about an hour and 15 minutes and my feet are killing me, definitely going to be blistered tomorrow (even though it is 3 in the morning posting this)  but gotta toughen them up if I want to continue going for long distances. I'm putting this out there for anyone who isn't very motivated to lose weight but really wants to. Once you start doing it and keep at it, it really is hard to stop because of the mood boosts and just general improvement in almost everything. Just take my advice and start; at least try. Thanks! :DDDDDD

Congratulations on the weight loss man! Keep it going! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

10 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Congratulations on the weight loss man! Keep it going! :)

Thanks! :D

28 minutes ago, Kryptic BladeZz said:

I've never really been comfortable in my own body until I learned to accept what I have and do as much as I can to change it. I honestly don't know why I'm coming here for this but oh well. I started running on the elliptical and dieting in January at around 255 pounds. Since then I've lost over 60 pounds and keep on losing weight. I've been very happy with myself and even more motivated than ever; continuing to shed the pounds. Just ran 15 miles in about an hour and 15 minutes and my feet are killing me, definitely going to be blistered tomorrow (even though it is 3 in the morning posting this)  but gotta toughen them up if I want to continue going for long distances. I'm putting this out there for anyone who isn't very motivated to lose weight but really wants to. Once you start doing it and keep at it, it really is hard to stop because of the mood boosts and just general improvement in almost everything. Just take my advice and start; at least try. Thanks! :DDDDDD

Great job! Keep it up :D

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

2 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Great job! Keep it up :D

Thanks man! My goal is to at most 180 before the Summer ends which will be fairly easy as long as I keep going long and hard! Drinking vegetable and kale smoothies is TERRIBLE at first but once I got used to them I quite enjoy the taste. Got acquired to it in about 3 weeks of drinking once every morning and lunch time.