Error Loading Media: File Not Found

DarkestDiamond
Go to solution Solved by tewynkoop,

Your ISP could be blocking you so it might be time to invest in a VPN.

I was trying to watch episodes of Better Call Saul before they came out on Netflix and I found myself on Putlocker. I know that the site is probably going to infest me with viruses and such, but that's not what I'm asking for. Whenever I try to play the episodes it gives me the error of "Error Loading Media: File Not Found". This would be sort of normal except that my cousin's works fine, it's like this for every single episode, and it worked fine when I used my phone's hotspot to try and stream. I'm on google Chrome Version 51.0.2704.106 m (64-bit). The website loads the videos in JWPlayer. I tried to disable the flash plugin for chrome to try and force HTML5 loading and that gave me the error "Error Loading Media: File Could not be Played". Basically I'm wondering what could be preventing me from loading episodes on my normal Wifi network (which worked just a few days ago) as opposed to my phone's hotspot.

3 minutes ago, mcfly said:

The files have been deleted

No, it worked when I connected to my phone's hotspot 

Main PC:

Spoiler

OS: Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: NZXT Kraken X63RAMCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB DDR4-3200 CL16, GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER STRIX GAMING, Case: NZXT H710, StorageSamsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB NVME, Sabrent Rocket 2 TB NVME, and WD Blue 4TB 2.5"PSU: NZXT C 850 W 80+ Gold

Home Network:

Spoiler

Router: Ubiquiti USG-3, APs: Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR and Ubiquiti USP-AC-PRO, Switches: Ubiquiti US-16-150W

10 minutes ago, tewynkoop said:

That's what I'm planning on trying next