Hotspot Shield Customer Service

Mac

Bit of a rant but...

Contacting support sucks for pretty much every company, but Hotspot Shield have been the worst.

Is is just me or is 3 days a bit long for a support ticket to be replied to?

Most companies get back within 24 hours...

Just though I would share as I'm getting really annoyed with it now as I want a refund.

When did you email them? Some CS are not 24/7, so if you email them Friday it's very possible that you would have to wait until Monday, since some don't work during the weekend. I don't know if that's the case with Hotspot Shield though, I would think it's not 

Sunday the 29th, I'm not sure if their support is 24/7, but I've sent multiple tickets and there's about 1000 difference in the ID so I think they might be overloaded with tickets, but still, 3 days.

Hi Mac,

So sorry for the delays in support responses! Could you please pm me your ticket #? I'll get it escalated. We recently rolled out Android support for cross-platform users, and that has brought in over a million of new user in less than a week. We're increasing support staff, though until things are all under control there will be a few days or a week or two until the delays are fully addressed.

Again, I apologize for the delays, and will get your ticket escalated if you could pm me or email it to bes@anchorfree.com . Thank you so much for using us and for being patient with us.

Get Hotspot Shield to protect yourself from online threats. For any Hotspot Shield support, please email support@hsselite.com . Thank you so much for considering us and for being with us!

Hi Mac,

So sorry for the delays in support responses! Could you please pm me your ticket #? I'll get it escalated. We recently rolled out Android support for cross-platform users, and that has brought in over a million of new user in less than a week. We're increasing support staff, though until things are all under control there will be a few days or a week or two until the delays are fully addressed.

Again, I apologize for the delays, and will get your ticket escalated if you could pm me or email it to bes@anchorfree.com . Thank you so much for using us and for being patient with us.

Sent you an email.

Sent you an email.

Thanks Mac! Replied, and ticket has been escalated. Thank you!

If anyone else has any tickets that need some tlc, please email me at bes@anchorfree.com and I'll get them escalated as much as possible. Thank you so much!

Get Hotspot Shield to protect yourself from online threats. For any Hotspot Shield support, please email support@hsselite.com . Thank you so much for considering us and for being with us!