fan setup, need suggestions

EvilNeo

i'm planning for having an NZXT S340 which comes with one fan on the back and one on the top as well as gtx 980ti extreme waterforce which has a 120mm AIO rad cooler that i plan to install in the back of the case and a cryorig H7 cpu cooler with 120mm fan holding into the cpu's heatsink
what would be the best configuration for the two stock fans?
i'm thinking in 
GPU rad cooler in the rear as exhaust, one fan on the top exhaust and one fan on the front intake,  OR
GPU rad cooler in the rear as exhaust, two fans on the front intake

what do you think would be the best configuration?
post your suggested setup even if it wasn't of the ones i thought about

You could do GPU as Intake in the back, Intake in the front and exhaust at the top 

Sorry for Bad English, Baguette here 

STENDHAL: CPU: i5 6600K | MOBO: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Ranger | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz | Case: CM HAF XB | Storage: Kingston UV400 240GB SSD + 750GB WD Blue | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212X | PSU: Corsair RM750X

1) Both radiators in the front as intake, stock fans in the back and in the top

2) Both radiators in the top as exhaust, stock fans in the front

3) CPU on top, GPU in the back, stock fans in the front

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Just now, BbsMentos said:

You could do GPU as Intake in the back, Intake in the front and exhaust at the top 

wouldn't the GPU and the front fan cancel each other?
and i thought that the back is optimized for exhaust is that not true?

2 minutes ago, EvilNeo said:

i thought that the back is optimized for exhaust is that not true?

It's true but you also need to have more air coming in your case than air coming out, you can also move your GPU rad to the front if possible

Sorry for Bad English, Baguette here 

STENDHAL: CPU: i5 6600K | MOBO: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Ranger | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz | Case: CM HAF XB | Storage: Kingston UV400 240GB SSD + 750GB WD Blue | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212X | PSU: Corsair RM750X

Just now, DXMember said:

1) Both radiators in the front as intake, stock fans in the back and in the top

2) Both radiators in the top as exhaust, stock fans in the front

3) CPU on top, GPU in the back, stock fans in the front

umm.., there's only one 1x120mm rad on the GPU
1)i'm kinda unsure about the length of the rad tubes to reach the front of the case or not
2)i think it's semi-impossible for the rad tubes to reach the top because of the cpu cooler is actually a tower,plus what would be different for the rad to be on the back or the top?

3)are you suggesting that i leave the heat sink without a fan?!?!?!,i don't think the heat sink would handle the heat for long time

2 minutes ago, EvilNeo said:

umm.., there's only one 1x120mm rad on the GPU
1)i'm kinda unsure about the length of the rad tubes to reach the front of the case or not
2)i think it's semi-impossible for the rad tubes to reach the top because of the cpu cooler is actually a tower,plus what would be different for the rad to be on the back or the top?

3)are you suggesting that i leave the heat sink without a fan?!?!?!,i don't think the heat sink would handle the heat for long time

umm... thought the CPU had a 120mm AiO... my bad...

1) it should.....

2) ok

3) lol no

basically the best thing then would to either prioritize GPU temperature and put the rad as intake in the front or prioritize CPU temperature and put the rad in the back as exhaust

either way don't put the spare fans on the roof, instead put two in the front  and rad in the back or one (+rad) in front and one in the back

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

1 minute ago, BbsMentos said:

It's true but you also need to have more air coming in your case than air coming out, you can also move your GPU rad to the front if possible

i think it's right to have more intake for positive airflow , but i'm not sure if the GPU tubes would reach the front or not, think i'm gonna have to experiment on that when i get the rest of the parts
maybe if it would reach the front then i would remove the top fan and install it on front as well as intake and leave the back fan for exhaust
also i think un-heated air coming into the gpu rads would be better than exhaust all the hot air through it

2 hours ago, EvilNeo said:

i think it's right to have more intake for positive airflow , but i'm not sure if the GPU tubes would reach the front or not, think i'm gonna have to experiment on that when i get the rest of the parts
maybe if it would reach the front then i would remove the top fan and install it on front as well as intake and leave the back fan for exhaust
also i think un-heated air coming into the gpu rads would be better than exhaust all the hot air through it

They reach the front.

Moving the top fan to the front for intake would be a good idea.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.