Best TKL Keyboard with cherry mx switches?

Auxafly

I can't seem to find a TKL keyboard with red switches or brown switches that is under $100. I looked at the QuickFire Rapid but it had no back lighting to pair with my mouse so that's a no. Is there a good quality keyboard that with backlighting that is TKL and with real genuine cherry mx switches? (brown or red) preferably under $100.

If you don't mind some random chinese brand and DIY, I personally use Ganss G.S 87.

Positives

• It is TKL
  • Real Genuine Cherry MX Switches
  • (Newest version) came with PBT keycaps, but doesn't support backlight
  • All LED circuit is already exists on the keyboard, you can need to DIY solder your own 3mm LED with the color you want.

Negatives

• Seemingly random chinese brand with no support
  • Shit keycaps if you don't have the newest revision (you need to buy another keycaps if you want PBT with backlight support)
  • non replaceable usb cable

I bought two of these, and I have no problem. I use blue-green (teal? or aqua blue) colored LED to make it same with my Logitech G402 LED color. This color is quite rare, unless you buy RGB keyboard. I also buy those OEM cheap PBT keycaps so the LED light can shine through the keycaps.

Quality wise, personally I see it similar with my Cooler Master Mech keyboard, but don't quote me on that, I am no way a expert on this.