Good singleplayer action games?

Iron couch

Looking to buy 1 or 2 single player games from the sale. Im mostly into action and adventure type games, i enjoy stuff like dark souls, Shadow of Mordor and skyrim but also shooters like the Metro series. Stealth games get a pass too. If there are any games like the new DOOM or Wolfenstein but with a lower price id take those any day. Any Suggestions?

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Have you played Dishonnored ?

Sorry for Bad English, Baguette here 

STENDHAL: CPU: i5 6600K | MOBO: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Ranger | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz | Case: CM HAF XB | Storage: Kingston UV400 240GB SSD + 750GB WD Blue | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212X | PSU: Corsair RM750X

First one that came to mind for me was the new DOOM, what price range are you looking because you can pick it up for 30 euros on g2a

1 minute ago, BbsMentos said:

Have you played Dishonnored ?

No i have not. Ive been on the fence of buying it for quite a while now. Not sure if its really something i could play for longer than a couple hours but if its on sale for a few bucks then why not.

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

How about Tomb Raider (2013) it's likely to be under $5

1 minute ago, Iron couch said:

No i have not. Ive been on the fence of buying it for quite a while now. Not sure if its really something i could play for longer than a couple hours but if its on sale for a few bucks then why not.

It's like 4 bucks on allkeyshop, it's an awesome game and it's not very long but has many possibilities.

Sorry for Bad English, Baguette here 

STENDHAL: CPU: i5 6600K | MOBO: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Ranger | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz | Case: CM HAF XB | Storage: Kingston UV400 240GB SSD + 750GB WD Blue | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212X | PSU: Corsair RM750X

2 minutes ago, Secret Hitler said:

First one that came to mind for me was the new DOOM, what price range are you looking because you can pick it up for 30 euros on g2a

I dont want to go above 40-50€ this sale, last year went out of control...Not sure if i want to support G2A but DOOM is basically #1 on my wishlist right now..

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Molten said:

How about Tomb Raider (2013) it's likely to be under $5

Oh yes ive completely forgotten about Tomb raider. At least my computer should be able to handle that one, i should take a look at it.

Spoiler

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (controller recommended)

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

DmC: Devel May Cry

Dishonored 

Mark of the Ninja

Shadow Warrior

Spec Ops: The Line

12 minutes ago, Iron couch said:

I dont want to go above 40-50€ this sale, last year went out of control...Not sure if i want to support G2A but DOOM is basically #1 on my wishlist right now..

I understand not wanting to support G2A but I think DOOM is worth it, it is my top game of this year so far, I have already completed it twice on console and 3 times on PC xD

23 minutes ago, Iron couch said:

Looking to buy 1 or 2 single player games from the sale. Im mostly into action and adventure type games, i enjoy stuff like dark souls, Shadow of Mordor and skyrim but also shooters like the Metro series. Stealth games get a pass too. If there are any games like the new DOOM or Wolfenstein but with a lower price id take those any day. Any Suggestions?

bad rats amazing game the graphics are amazing bro

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

The Witcher 3

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Skyrim

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

First thing that came to mind was the BioShock series. There's also Prototype is fun and I agree with everyone that recommends Doom. There's also Witcher 3, Batman Arkham series, and Far Cry 3 and 4