Rx 480

johnadams123412

Ive seen a few threads about this, but havent gotten a direct answer yet. So the rx 480 releases on the 29th, however I still havent got a clue of where I can get it online, theres literally almost no possibility of me camping out, so online is the only option. And how would I go about this? Really confused and really need this asap. Thanks guys.

3 minutes ago, IshGames said:

Ive seen a few threads about this, but havent gotten a direct answer yet. So the rx 480 releases on the 29th, however I still havent got a clue of where I can get it online, theres literally almost no possibility of me camping out, so online is the only option. And how would I go about this? Really confused and really need this asap. Thanks guys.

Probably anywhere that sells GPUs. Most likely Newegg and Amazon I would guess.

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

Probably anywhere that sells GPUs. Most likely Newegg and Amazon I would guess.

So is it like  12 am june 29th? I really have no clue how to go about this. The only thing ive ever stayed up to buy were sneakers and those were at 7 am.

I will say two things. 1. All the online stores will be sold out in minutes and you likely wont get one. 2. Honestly i wouldn't buy on launch. i would wait for benchmarks from 3rd party sources. :P

| CPUIntel i5-6500 3.2GHz | MotherboardMSI Z170 SLI Plus | RAM8GB 2800 G.SKILL Ripjaws | GPUMSI Nvidia GTX 950 2GB | Case: NZXT Source Black | Storage120GB ADATA SX930 SSD, 500GB Western Digital Blue | PSU: 800 watt 80 plus bronze |

1 minute ago, IshGames said:

So is it like  12 am june 29th? I really have no clue how to go about this. The only thing ive ever stayed up to buy were sneakers and those were at 7 am.

Eh, maybe. You should see it available for pre-order a couple of days before launch.

1 minute ago, SirFluff96 said:

I will say two things. 1. All the online stores will be sold out in minutes and you likely wont get one. 2. Honestly i wouldn't buy on launch. i would wait for benchmarks from 3rd party sources. :P

Might as well try am i right :P 
The thing is, I assumed if I dont get at launch I wouldnt be able to get for weeks after and wouldnt the price be substantially higher? 

2 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Eh, maybe. You should see it available for pre-order a couple of days before launch.

hope so

2 minutes ago, IshGames said:

Might as well try am i right :P 
The thing is, I assumed if I dont get at launch I wouldnt be able to get for weeks after and wouldnt the price be substantially higher? 

Yeah you are right and if you are really wanting one i would say your best bet i to see if you can preorder anywhere such as amazon or newegg.

| CPUIntel i5-6500 3.2GHz | MotherboardMSI Z170 SLI Plus | RAM8GB 2800 G.SKILL Ripjaws | GPUMSI Nvidia GTX 950 2GB | Case: NZXT Source Black | Storage120GB ADATA SX930 SSD, 500GB Western Digital Blue | PSU: 800 watt 80 plus bronze |