Antec VSK-4000E ATX case.

Okjoek

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E2U3NO4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've been using this case for a few months now. It's the first case I have ever purchased and it was clearly on a budget costing only around 32 dollars on Amazon when I bought it. It's easier for me to start with the only few cons I noticed.

1. There's not a lot of room behind the motherboard tray for much/any cable management. It doesn't have a window however which kind of negates the problem if aesthetics are important.

2. The PSU mounts up top. I would've preferred on bottom I think, but it's acceptable.

3. It might just have been overlooked when me and my brothers helped wire the thing up, but the small square reset button next to the power button doesn't do anything. Again wasn't sure if that was a wiring mistake on our part, a defect or if that function simply wasn't compatible with my hardware.

Now that aside I am really happy with my case.

1. It is plain black, mostly squared off and very official/utilitarian design.

2. It has vent holes on the side panel.

3. It has mounts for a single front intake and rear outtake 120mm fans.

4. It was a little bit of a squeeze, but the R9 390 fits. The card's not even mine, I'm just using it, so I'd like to replace it with a smaller one anyway. Maybe one of the new RX cards will be suitable.

5. My current CPU cooler requires about 100mm height clearance if I remember correctly and it still leaves a lot of room to get an even bigger one.

For what I paid for it I feel like I got a reasonable deal and I don't think there is any "going wrong" with it if I ever needed another cheap ATX case.