Sapphire RX 480

ivan134

Apparently that leaked cooler was fake. I'm glad because that thing was ugly AF. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/4ov9yv/video_sapphirenation_live_on_twitch_confirms_that/

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

3 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Apparently that leaked cooler was fake. I'm glad because that thing was ugly AF. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/4ov9yv/video_sapphirenation_live_on_twitch_confirms_that/

Didn't the guy say he put that cooler on to avoid NDA? Pretty sure he stated that wasn't the actual cooler.

Wait, seems to be different thing, never-mind.

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

Didn't the guy say he put that cooler on to avoid NDA? Pretty sure he stated that wasn't the actual cooler.

No, that guy used an MSI lightning cooler. Did you not see the supposed Sapphire cheese grate cooler? 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Oh god praise the lord! I'm actually looking at the Sapphire version, as I'm considering Crossfiring 480s if they live up to the expectations. But if it's gonna be ugly, I'll just go MSI.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

No, that guy used an MSI lightning cooler. Did you not see the supposed Sapphire cheese grate cooler? 

No, I've been busy with suffering with D&D withdrawals.

Everyone faking benchmarks, card pictures... so much free time no? :D

5 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

52525_05_sapphires-radeon-rx-480-nitro-8

Please mods, don't spank me. It's relevant.

r6ST8Tqb.jpg

If anyone asks you never saw me.

4 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

That doesn't look that bad to me.

My problem with it is the color scheme. It doesn't fit with any build. 

All I want for Christmas is a Vapor X 490.

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

My problem with it is the color scheme. It doesn't fit with any build. 

But sliver is great with all colors.

3 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Can I have your 980ti if you get one?

Nope, going in the HTPC.

Phew, still have faith in Sapphire. If they can make a cooler that resembles the R9 390 Toxic for the big Vega cards, I'll be a happy man.

Or better yet, the Atomic series if they ever decide to bring it back.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

47 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

I did a long time ago. No-one I knew knew how to play so I just stopped playing. And I lost my DDO account with my Level 7 cleric

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

I did a long time ago. No-one I knew knew how to play so I just stopped playing. And I lost my DDO account with my Level 7 cleric

Lol. Never played the MMO. Mine have been from stream cancellations and session rescheduling.