What Are The Best Free Video Editing Software For Windows?

What are the best free editing software on windows. Playing on to do some videos for YouTube and can't afford any paid ones.

Davinci Resolve for example is very good

55 minutes ago, AlanAlan said:

What are the best free editing software on windows. Playing on to do some videos for YouTube and can't afford any paid ones.

Hitfilm express. Its free its like adobe premiere

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

6 hours ago, Ramamataz said:

Hitfilm express. Its free its like adobe premiere

Is this easy to use? So is blender like after effects?

14 minutes ago, thekillergazebo said:

Lol GoPro studio is free and takes any cameras video

So can I use it to edit youtube?

2 hours ago, AlanAlan said:

You can use it to edit videos. I don't think YouTube allows you to edit videos already online on external editors, even less if you don't own the video.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

2 hours ago, AlanAlan said:

By the way, it's not whether you can edit the video for something or another.  It's whether the editing software offers the tools you need and whether it is intuitive for you to  use.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

1 hour ago, ALwin said:

You can use it to edit videos. I don't think YouTube allows you to edit videos already online on external editors, even less if you don't own the video.

No I mean I produce my own videos, edit it on gopro studio and upload it

1 hour ago, AlanAlan said:

No I mean I produce my own videos, edit it on gopro studio and upload it

If GoPro Studio lets you import your video files, make the modifications you want and than export them in a format suitable for uploading YouTube, then the answer is YES.

I use AppGeeker video editor and its pretty effective for amateur-level editing.